Stuart reardon only fans

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
Nah both nudes are fake, the bright one is an obvious one and the shower one was proven with the original pic. He hasn't done full frontal nudity yet (or at least nothing he shared).

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure the question/thread is regarding his onlyfans, not about repost the old photos which haven been posted to death.

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my apologies for offending anyone with my refreshers that have, according to some, been posted to death. From my experience it has been noted that not everyone has seen some of these and, in addition, not everyone has access to his onlyfans and its content.

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
The shower one is obviously real. He was fully naked in that shoot, you can tell from the other pics
alright you know what booboo live your dream, i'm just telling you i've seen the original and that picture is fake.

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"If I hit 250 subscribers I will start posting some booty shots."

well, judging from his update, I guess this answered the questions raised by this thread. His onlyfans page so far is not worth at all (not even a peek of his booty!) . Someone needs to tell him to check the onlyfans of other people, granted every page is different and people can set up their own limits. But fans (ok most fans) don't pay to see you clothed selfie or dressed up modeling shots, and we don't come to onlyfansto to read those corny motivational speech either.

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, when the image originally surfaced I remembered the consensus being that the image is fake. I’ve just emailed the photographer of the image, Rick Day, to see if he could put minds at ease.

I’ll let you know if I get a response.

Reactions: hotme and danerain

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If it was fake they wouldn't have tried to take it down from every site that uploaded it. That picture leaked a long time ago and dissapeared from every site for a couple of months until it "leaked" for the second time and I think they gave up on it.

The obviouly fake one with the plaid shirt was never taken down from any site.

Reactions: chatelaine76