Stubborn Girl

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by couche, Oct 2, 2009.

1. couche

couche New Member

Albums:
    This can be for women or guys that have encountered this sort of thing. Theres a girl i know who is really cute and nice but she sees her boyfriend like once every two weeks at night because hes so lazy and doesnt wanna spend time with her. All she does is say she hates him and all but doesnt break up with him.I do care about her but shes hard to get through to and i dont really wanna be nosey or pushy. So any women out there that know about this or guys who have delt with this before can ya help me out? :smile: thanks

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you don't want to be nosy or push, with due respect MYOB.

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    She 'hates' him but won't break up with him?

So, yes, I can help.

Don't kid yourself. Run the othe way. Fast.

Don't be the 'nice guy' who she pours her heart out to while she continues with her weekly romp with her insensitive lout.

4. chevy28360

chevy28360 New Member

I agree with Speed.

I got sucked into one of these situations before. These bleeding heart cases are nothing but trouble my friend. If he has been this way this long with her, and she still hasn't done anything about it, she is most likely the type that secretly loves the bad treatment because it allows her to play victim all the time amongst her peers. She is involving you in this simply to add another layer to her audience. This girl towed me along for like 4-5months before I realized the nature of our relationship. This was about six years ago, and from what I hear, they are still together. He's still an a$$hole. She's still complaining. It's weird, I know, but some people revel in their own drama like that.

If you want to be sure, you have to be blunt. Give it to her striaght that if she wants the cycle to end, then SHE has to end it. If she gives you the "I know, I know. My friends tell me the same thing. But I love him so much." routine, then she is definitely one of those people. If after some serious discussion she says she will, then give it a week and see if she does it. My money is on her doing nothing about it, and continuing the complaining.

Even if she does finally break it off, I would be wary. People that need drama around themselves find ways to make it happen. I've had freinds with girls like that who would 'somehow' take their new boyfriends to parties and bars where their old boyfriend would always be, setting up the environment for some cave man shenanigans. Girls like this are a pain, in several ways. If you decide to pursue this, do so with care. G'luck!

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Awesome post Chevy!!!

6. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

Dont waste your breath, she's not going to change her mind about him. Save yourself some stress, aggravation and possibly heartache... and let her go.

7. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Something tells me this woman's 2nd husband will be a lucky guy.

But if I were you I wouldn't wait around that long.

8. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

let her go dude, give it to her straight and if she doesn't do anything about it, let'er go.

Draft saved Draft deleted