Stuck between friends

spicyballs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I'm posting out of frustration that I experienced tonight and more than a few times in the past with two different and fairly "separate" friends of mine end up sleeping together. The two that did it to me tonight just started to get it on right in front of me, on a night that was supposed to be about all of us not being alone in the snow storm! Who ended up alone? Me! And now I have to have it on my mind the next time I hang out with either one of them individually, cause they rarely hang out together, unless it's through me! I fell like I should charge for brokering casual sex between my own close friends!

I don't want to go on a rant, but I am really upset inside when this happens. As a pretty gay man, I have more female friends than male. But thankfully I do have a few really tight straight male friends, and I love all of my friends a lot and would never want to put any of them in an uncomfortable situation. I really hate when good friends of mine end up sleeping with the other very few close friends of mine. Ugh!

Am I cockblocking or just being jealous by not approving of this stuff? Like I'm not one to stand in the way of anyone having sex, but what about personal/friendship boundaries? I just don't get why it's so appealing for my two best friends (of opposite sexes) who aren't best friends with eachother, to have to fuckin sleep together. I get that sex is good, we like it/need it/want it as humans, but for shit's sake, getting drunk isn't an excuse for doing this. I would never put one of them in this position. There are so many people out there for each of them to lay and then come tell me about it, instead I have to hear about sex with the other one from each of them. This happens to me repeatedly and it has resulted in broken friendships in the past. I can't bear this on my chest again. I am really very upset with both of them about tonight, but I feel like if I voice my upset that they won't see me having a right to be mad about this because they are both straight and I couldn't have sex with either of them if I wanted to so it's ok for them to have sex with each other.

Have any of you dealt with a similar situation or felt this way, stuck in between two good friends having sex? I hate this feeling. :frown2:

submarine

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If there had been someone there for you to goto bed with I don't think you'd feel the same way. You should be happy for both your "best" friends that they are getting it on and having a lovely time together surely? But, then again we all like a bitch and moan now and again, so fair play. I'd advise against saying anything to them about how you feel though, as I think you'll come across as really petty and rather jealous and controlling and if one of my "friends" had such views on my business I'd be left questioning their motives & not my own actions. sorry, that's how I see it. See the funny side of it instead & just sit back and have a nice wank, you'll feel much better :D . peace.