Stuck Condom?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nandohullen, Mar 9, 2011.

1. nandohullen

nandohullen New Member

What's up everyone? It's been a while. ;P
    Today after a long time once happened I came through this and if the title itself isn't that much explainatory: "I got a fuckin' condom stuck in my anus."

So, what the hell happens? When happened before, it was a above average dick (7x5") and never minded about it. Today it was THREE TIMES (lollin' while remembering), I have this fuck buddy and we fucked a lot today, the condom stuck in my ass twice and in his, once.

Anyone has a theory or explanation? Ever experienced it before, in which circunstances?

2. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Guessing either too much lube in the condom (I found Trojans purchased from the states to be particularly bad here, so I stick to Durex or Mates normally), or the condom not being a tight enough fit, to be two possibilities that come to mind right now.

One other reason (Though a daft idea probably), is you are ovally tight, and you may need to use more lube then would normally be expected?

#2 B_stanmarsh14, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice