Stuck In My Mind Actors

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever seen a movie that had an actor you were not familiar with but found you couldn't get him out of your mind?

I was that way years ago with the late actor Alan Vint in the flick "Macon County Line" and most recently, Sharn Hatosy. "Dallas 362" came out in 2005 but I just found it in a video rental store. Since it co-starred Scott Cann, I rented it and found Shawn quite sexy. Of course, Scott is someone I'd like to bed down with - even for just an hour or two. To have both he and Shawn together would be pure Heaven.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just now watched Julie and Julia, a movie about French cooking, and it was nice. And I kinda got hooked on the husband of Julia Powell, one of the characters. The man is played by Chris Messina. He's not hot, but something about him that makes me want to like him...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was also that way about the late Brad Renfro, especially after seeing him in "Bully."

There are several nice shots of him in briefs in the 2004 release "Confessions of an American Girl (aka American Girl)."

Too bad he died in 2008.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is nice... :)

Well, you also should check out the guy who acted in Just Like Heaven. Forgot his name but he's cute too... :)

dru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chris Messina gets a huge thumbs up from me. He's also in Vicky Christina Barcelona. Originally he came to light for me when he played the nice-guy love interest for Claire on the final season of Six Feet Under. I think he's one of the handsomest actors around. Love to know what he's packin.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found another one. Marc Blucas from "First Daughter."

He plays a Secret Service agent protecting the President's Daughter.

(He could service me and I wouldn't tell a soul! Hell, I would too....I couldn't keep a secret like that! LOL)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watched the miniseries Taken on the SciFi Channel when it came out in 2002 and was positively mesmerized by two actors.

One was Joel Gretsch, who played a bad guy so beautifully, the other was Desmond Harrington whom I'd seriously like to abduct myself for some anal probing, etc.