Stuck Mid-Puberty?

D_Hadellsay Hippidik

Just Browsing
Media
So, a little less than a month ago, I turned 20. I always had these perceptions of what I would look like at that age. But when I look back at photos of me from when I was 16, I can hardly tell a difference. So here is a little background. I'm 6'1, 155lbs, have decently hairy legs, underarms, and very thick, dark pubic hair. I haven't grown any taller since I was 15 nor have I gained much more hair in those regions. Around 16 I grew a thin treasure trail. It progressively got thicker until a year ago when it widened down at the bottom with thin, long hairs basically covering my everywhere below my belt. I have a few whiskers and what amounts to inch long peach fuzz on the center of my chest. Other than the appearance of a few more whiskers recently, I look exactly like I did when I was 16. Strange thing is, the only thing I can tell that is still growing on my body is my dick which I swear has grown a half inch every six months since for about 2 years now. However, I've seen no change at all in girth. What I want to know is if anyone has experienced puberty stopping mid-way and actually filled out? I look like a stick-thin 16 year old and it bothers me. I have no muscle mass. Small boned. At the rate I'm going, I'll be in puberty until my 30's. It seems as if I'm at a dead stop in puberty and there's no way I am finished. It worries me, and it's terribly embarrassing

D_c42vywrth

Just Browsing
Media
Dude don't be embarrassed. Before you know it you will be 30 and you'll be wishing you could still eat a large pizza and not get a fat belly. Trust me

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude don't be embarrassed. Before you know it you will be 30 and you'll be wishing you could still eat a large pizza and not get a fat belly. Trust me

Aye, I will echo this....

Up to about 30, I could basically eat anything that I wanted, but since my first visit to the states some 7 years back, gone from around 180 to just short of 200 lbs, and waist size shooting up 2 inches to 36 inch.

Also starting to get the belly now :mad:

D_Hadellsay Hippidik

Just Browsing
Media
Aye, I will echo this....

Up to about 30, I could basically eat anything that I wanted, but since my first visit to the states some 7 years back, gone from around 180 to just short of 200 lbs, and waist size shooting up 2 inches to 36 inch.

Also starting to get the belly now :mad:

See, I can't gain a pound to save my life. It's as if I'm stuck at 16.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The human body is not actually fully done puberty till the age of 21 or a little over it...so people can still marginally grow in different places.

Puberty begins and ends for people at different times (as I'm sure everyone knows) but for sure by 21, you should be fully grown into anything that's supposed to grow (height, weight, genitals) of course not counting anything drastic (eating tons of food and getting fat, injuries that can affect growth of bones, etc)

D_Hadellsay Hippidik

Just Browsing
Media
you get muscles by working out, not by aging. The increased testosterone might also help with your hair or lack thereof.

Increased muscle mass occurs in puberty. I'm not asking about becoming muscular. Just gaining a little meat on my bones per say. I guess what strikes me as odd is that I started puberty at 11, and here I am 9 years later, and there is no end in sight.

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
pics???? that could help

but some people just have different body types. not all of us can look like kellan luntz. i know i sure dont. take your gifts and run with them. seems like youre hung like a horse. many guys would trade you everything about them for a huge dick.

heads up mate!

D_Hadellsay Hippidik

Just Browsing
Media
pics???? that could help

but some people just have different body types. not all of us can look like kellan luntz. i know i sure dont. take your gifts and run with them. seems like youre hung like a horse. many guys would trade you everything about them for a huge dick.

heads up mate!

I've had pics up before but taken them down. And I wouldn't say I'm that big. Haha. I don't know. I just don't understand how I can still look so incredibly young when both my father and my mothers father were full grown and masculine as can be by my age.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I have a second cousin that was 5'3" and barely over 100 pounds in weight when he graduated from HS at age 18. He suffered horribly for his first two years at Loyola University. He had zero facial hair and he could easily have been mistaken for a 12-13 year old kid at that time. At about 20 things began to change for him and change fast. He ended up at about 6' even in height by the time he was 25. He started spending time in the gym at the university whenever he could. By the time he made 30 he was 6' and nearly 230 pounds in weight with a body and looks that were so far above average that he was hired as a model for a time. In fact his continuing bodybuilding between about 180 and 230 made him actually too big for the type of modeling he was doing.

The one thing that would help you at this point in your life as has been said is some really good time in a gym. If it were fact that you were "stuck" this should in fact "un-stick" you and if you do a great deal of mass building exercises this will happen rather quickly.

In my case I grew a fur coat early, but my body weight did not begin to increase until later. I am at 58 years old 5'9" tall and though I have a wee bit more belly than I would like, I am not a fat pig by any means. I now weigh 195 pounds and I guess would be classified as a "Bear" if I personally were willing to be placed in a classification.

Get into the gym and do something about your muscle structure. Right now you have a win win situation. The testosterone is normally highest between 15 and 25 years old. As you pass 25 it starts to taper off. Right now with the proper exercise rest and nutrition you should be able to gain a great deal of muscle mass relatively easily. It gets more difficult as you age.

Good Luck

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stop making excuses. First reason why people fail in the gym: excuses. I haven't had a workout partner for years and it hasn't affected me at all. There will always be someone to spot you if you need it. As for knowledge, check out bodybuilding.com. Stay away from the supplements and check out the SuperSite. Plenty of articles, exercise examples and videos.

D_Hadellsay Hippidik

Just Browsing
Media
stop making excuses. First reason why people fail in the gym: excuses. I haven't had a workout partner for years and it hasn't affected me at all. There will always be someone to spot you if you need it. As for knowledge, check out bodybuilding.com. Stay away from the supplements and check out the SuperSite. Plenty of articles, exercise examples and videos.

I'm not making excuses. However, lifting seems (at least toe) to be one of those things you have to learn from someone who is experienced with it. I'm honestly lost and don't feel like I can just walk into the gym and try this stuff without making a fool of myself.

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not making excuses. However, lifting seems (at least toe) to be one of those things you have to learn from someone who is experienced with it. I'm honestly lost and don't feel like I can just walk into the gym and try this stuff without making a fool of myself.

no one is saying you have to go all out your first day in the gym. Just get in there and look at the machines, see how other people use them, ask questions, listen to advice. Start off slow and just get on a stationary bike or the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. Take a yoga class or spinning class. Just get in there

D_Hadellsay Hippidik

Just Browsing
Media
It's kind of surprising that your cock is still growing at your age. Mine was full size at age 15 although my balls continued to grow and I didn't really have a beard until age 18. Working out will help with your body though.

Yeah. I feel it is too. I can recall being 6" at 13, and then somewhere around 17 I hit 7". After that it was about a half inch every six to nine months. I hit 8.75 most days when bone pressed with a measuring tape. I have a strange up-down banana-esque curve and a ruler doesn't work too well but I can still hit about 8.25 on one. However I'm stuck at a measly 4.5-4.75 girth and it looks absurd. It's quite sad.