Stuck Mid-Puberty?

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well you sound similar to me.I started puberty at 13/14 which is pretty normal, started with hair under arms on chin etc then the growth spurt.But i was always very skinny, and young looking for my age (still am) when i left highschool at 16 i was 5'10 and 119 pounds.I stayed pretty much the same up untill i was around 20 then started developing more again, i grew an extra inch in heigh when i was 21 and its only really in the last year my bodfy has looked like a mans (im 22 now nearly 23) my cock has also been gradually getting bigger girth wise since i was around 20.

Basically everyone has different body types and starts developing at different times and for different amounts of time.Its possible for men to still be growing up until the age of 28.But to still be growing in early 20's isnt rare.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I'm not making excuses. However, lifting seems (at least toe) to be one of those things you have to learn from someone who is experienced with it. I'm honestly lost and don't feel like I can just walk into the gym and try this stuff without making a fool of myself.

One of the biggest problems that everyone has with a gym is getting started. If you are self conscious try and go to a chain bodybuilding gym such as Gold's, Powerhouse or World. It may end up costing you a few bucks more, but you can always find a personal trainer to carry you through the basics for a few weeks and to help you or consult with you as you need it. Avoid the aerobics and figure salon type of gym. There are other chain gyms that are equally good and there are some really great small independent gyms too. The main concept here is to look for one that caters more towards bodybuilding and not towards a gym catering to women trying to get or keep a figure or middle aged business executives.

Bodybuilding is part of our lives around here. We have one working towards a pro card living under our roof. At 24 he is 5'5" tall and nearing the end of a cutting diet. That diet will end when he gets down to between 175-180 pounds. His adventure in the sport started at 18 years old. He was at that time about 125 pounds. At his peak his last bulking diet had him at 226. He is not using anything you can't get over the counter and though it is a slow process he keeps working at it. What you get depends on how hard you are willing to work. Remember that warmup prevents injury, not learning proper breathing during exertion can resort in you blowing out your vocal chords temporarily, and the learning of proper form is very important. Of all the sports you could ever want to participate in Bodybuilding is the one that is the most direct when it comes to work and benefit.

If you want to PM me I will be happy to have some dialog and give you some tips on how to find a good gym for what you want in your area. The first month will be hard.

One other thing when it comes to supplements. Some are good and some are really bad. One thing you may want to invest in is a two fold combination and these are BCAA (Branch Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamine. When you exercise you have a buildup of lactic acid. It is the lactic acid buildup that causes the pain. Remember that muscle growth comes from microtears in the muscle fibers, and as they heal they grow larger. The supplements I mentioned (BCAA and Glutamine) will reduce your discomfort considerably in the beginning as your body begins to adapt to the workouts.

I will give you more information if you PM me because this simply is not the place to do it.