Stuck!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by majormadness, Mar 21, 2007.

1. majormadness

majormadness New Member

After about three months of no sex because of various business and personal reasons, my girlfriend and I have recently continued our sex life. I'm not huge (about 7.5), but I've been having a problem recently of getting stuck in her during sex. Her vagina contracts around my dick and it becomes really difficult to slide in and out.

I suppose we haven't counted on her growing so tight again after the three month break. This question is for the men and women of LPSG. Is there some way to keep us from getting stuck other than the slow-and-steady game? Last time it took six weeks of weekly sex to get the whole thing in. Is there some manuver or extra bit of preparation we can do to prevent getting stuck? Any help will be much appreciated :biggrin1:

~ Major

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Sounds like she is nervous and dry. You probably need to use lube, such as AstroGlide though there are many others on the market.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

That was going to be my answer too! You beat me too it... if dryness is in fact the problem, make sure you're having a lot of foreplay too... so she's fully aroused by the time you have sex... also... is 7.5 inches the length or girth???

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yup - that's the ticket - lube and foreplay. I've never had a similar situation myself but I'm sure it wouldn't go in if it weren't going to come out - unless you are a very odd shape...

5. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

you could buy her a dildo that is thicker then you

you wont get stuck and you wont feel anything anymore

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

As everyone has said..Lube, foreplay or dildo..Otherwise presistance is the key. But sorry some things you just cant rush, and this is one of them, she will stretch in her own time

7. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Investigate vaginismus and endometriosis.

Draft saved Draft deleted