Stud 100

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tintagel_Demondong, Jul 23, 2007.

1. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Has anyone here tried it? Does it work?

2. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I heard that it can get on the orafice that you are using and desensitize it as well.

3. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I imagine it's kinda like the stuff the dentist rubs on your gums before giving you a shot of novacaine?

Though it wasn't this stuff, I once used something like it way back when - I was like 18-19 and trying to be an uberstud...

It made my dick really numb, I couldn't cum, and I had one of the longest lasting boners of my life resulting in one of the worst cases of blue balls in my life.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Vinnie, I tried one of those prolonging gels once just for fun and promptly lost my erection. No amount of flogging my numb dingaling improved its state, either. My ex even tried fellatio and the only result was that she sounded funny when she talked with a numb mouth for the next several minutes. Only later, when I could feel things again, did arousal return. I never got near the stuff again.

5. Raj58201

Raj58201 New Member

:smile:

6. Raj58201

Raj58201 New Member

I used Stud 100, many times...I haven't oversprayed the head of my penis... so my fella isn't all numbed out. Its great for a long session with my wife. we both love it.

Draft saved Draft deleted