Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
While I'm aware that this may be a bit of a "fluff" topic, I am genuinely interested in the opinions of the LPSG ladies. I'm not interested in the opinions of gay guys, because I'm looking specifically for the female response.

What is it about a guy that qualifies him for the accolade of "stud" when you:

- See him on the street
- See him naked
- Get physically intimate with him

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What is it about a guy that qualifies him for the accolade of "stud" when you:

- See him on the street -- When I see a man who has a fastiduous appearance, nice smile, maybe a bit of a bulge, a wicked gleam in the eye, self-possessed -- I think now there's a stud. Men who are nicely built in a masculine way who come across as gentle -- that also appeals to me.

- See him naked -- If he's well-endowed and takes pleasure in my appreciation, then I'll think that is studly.

- Get physically intimate with him -- If he gets just as much out of giving as he does receiving, I'll be into that. Also, the more reserved and cautious and respectful a guy is in regular life, the hotter it is when he is insatiable and hungry and passionate and sexual in the bedroom -- that's a stud in my opinion.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy get's the accolade of "stud" from me...

- When I See him on the street -- Well built, nice fitting clothes, takes good care of appearance and self, not too smart but not scruffy. A 'natural' looking guy. Nice smile, nice eyes, happy and witty. Oooh! smells good too! :biggrin1:

- When I See him naked -- Have no idea as yet... will let you know if I ever find out! :tongue:

- Get physically intimate with him -- As above... :rolleyes:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is it about a guy that qualifies him for the accolade of "stud" when I:

- See him on the street

This depends. If I am in a working environment I tend to see men who are dressed in suits. Outside of work, I tend to come across men who are more casually dressed.

In a work environment - a guy wearing a well fitted suit and a crisp shirt in an unconventional colour will always catch my eye. Generally he will be tall and dark haired (though I am receptive to all kids of guys!). He will be very well groomed when he is dressed for work. Shoes don't need to be overly expensive but they do need to be clean and not down at heel (call me shallow!). I prefer a guy not to wear aftershave but he should smell clean (sweat must be fresh). I tend to notice things like teeth so they need to be clean. I have this thing about guys who wear cufflinks. He will be confident when going about his work and less so when it comes to talking to women.

Out of work - I love a guy in jeans and a plain shirt. Grooming as above but not adverse to stubble in a more casual setting. I like a guy to be mildly flirtatious and tactile. He has got to look at me like I am the only woman in the room. The growl factor kicks in if he has chest hair and it's visible.

- See him naked

Chest hair is a must, as is hair on the stomach and on the road to paradise! A naughty glint in the eye is very attractive in a guy, particularly if he is all buttoned up in the office. I like a guy who is in shape (though not musclebound), so a guy who looks like he makes an effort is always going to get a warm reception in my bed. And I want to see out and out lust written all over his face when he looks at me...

- Get physically intimate with him

This bit has to be censored but use your imaginations, fellas! :cool:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Experiencing him sexually seems the only way to discover he's a "stud", if we are speaking in terms of pure sexual prowess.

However, in terms of attraction, I think it is a chemical (hormone or pheromone) based reaction. My strongest responses, either in being turned off or on by a man, is when he sweats. His scent during the right time of the month, especially strong during ovulation, and I can have quite a lusty reaction.