study date

hungcook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I had a interesting thing happen this weekend I had a group project due for one of my classes and the chick sitting next to me and i got chosen as partners. i went to her place so we could get it finished well we finished and she breaks out the beer and we sit and BS and well long story short good things happened but one thing that kinda threw me off is what she said. She told me the only reason she was my partner was because I had big hands and that meant i was hung like a horse. I have never got told that before but has anyone else on here got told that too or not. but hey I am not complaining it was a great night... she is bi too

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a myth that has always worked to my advantage! I have big hands, big feet, and a big cock to back it up. :tongue:

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I agree with the other posts, they're urban legends. They're out there. I've never had a woman tell that to me, but my cousin and I were at a dance one time and we were talking to these two chics and one of them asked us to show them our hands. So, we both obliged and my hand was and still is bigger than my cousin's, so when I opened my hand and they seen it next to his, both of their eyes widen and they kinda gave a "oh my gosh" under their breath as they smiled and gave a nervous laugh. So, although, they never came out and said it, I knew what urban legend they were thinking about.

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely urban myth. I once briefly dated a guy with bucket hands but was hung like a chipolata :frown1:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually read an article summarizing some studies that indicated gays have bigger toes, thumbs, hands, fingers, finger ridges (what's a finger ridge?), and, yes, bigger things between their legs

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually read an article summarizing some studies that indicated gays have bigger toes, thumbs, hands, fingers, finger ridges (what's a finger ridge?), and, yes, bigger things between their legs

probably only because people with bigger dicks tend to be more confident. so the smaller dicked guys are probably less confident in their sexuality which has been linked to homophobia. and homophobia has been linked to homosexual feelings.

Last edited:

9inboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got small hands, small feet and small thumbs. Urban myth :)