Study into men with large penises

remotehypnosis: Hi, I'm James Goodman. I am currently doing research and need help from members of this group.

If you have an 8" penis or larger that has developed naturally in the course of your life please email webmaster@remotehypnosis.com putting "Research study" in the subject of the email to take part in this valuable and much needed research.

In order to avoid anyone being influenced by anyone elses responses it is important that this study be carried out confidentially through email.

I would like to ask you a few simple questions that will hopefully uncover deep unconcious processes that could help other men to grow their penis size.

Thank you,

James Goodman.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
"Congratulations on taking your first step towards total self improvement. Whether you want better eyesight, an improved sex life, more confidence and charisma, cures from phobias, help stopping smoking, losing weight, gaining muscle, or simply want to enjoy the things you already enjoy even more - this is the website for you!"

The above is the introduction you find under the title on the website.

A hundred and fifty years ago these guys went from town to town in boxy, painted wagons selling health tonics that cured bad eyesight, improved your sexlife, gave you confidence and charisma, cured phobias, stopped smoking, made you lose weight and gain muscle or just plain made you feel good.

Hmmm ... the more things change the more they stay the same. :glare:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Indeed. A questionnaire that's carried out "confidentially" via e-mail can't be terribly scientific.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 5 2005, 09:43 AM
Hi, I'm James Goodman. I run a hypnotherapy practise and sucessfully help men to enlarge their penis size.

I am currently doing research for a brand new program that will use a powerful new technique that has been refined recently.

If you have an 8" penis or larger that has developed naturally in the course of your life please email webmaster@remotehypnosis.com putting "Research study" in the subject of the email to take part in this valuable and much needed research.

In order to avoid anyone being influenced by anyone elses responses it is important that this study be carried out confidentially through email.

I would like to ask you a few simple questions that will hopefully help other men to grow their penis size.

Thank you,

James Goodman.
[post=272318]Quoted post[/post]​

When you come up with a plan that really works be sure to let us know. Some of us aren't quite at 8 inches yet. Maybe there is hope. We eagarly await your medical procedure or therapy that works. I wonder what those over eight inchers did I didn't. Can't wait to find out.

I must say I gotta see this to believe it :lol:

remotehypnosis: It is a scientific study using an interview technique that is well suited to email. It's important that it's done confidentially to avoid influencing any participants.

I am hoping that many more of you will take part and be open minded about the results.

Thank you,

James.

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Based on my experience, I find the response to this initial post to be most unfortunate.

People will think I am crazy...well, you are neither the first nor the most qualified to feel this way about me. No matter.

I have used hypnosis to get people to stop smoking. I like to think I am very good at this. Recently, I broke a twenty-five year cigarette habit in forty-five minutes and she had three bad days after that. I defy anyone to do that with gum, patches or whatever else is out there. Now, your milege may vary, but this does give you an idea about what can be done.

I learned from, among others, Ormond McGill, the "bad boy" of American hypnotism. Ormond is still alive and, at ninety plus years old, still teaching. He was probably the best stage hypnotist I have ever seen, but I do not give much credibility to the vast bulk of them as they are mere entertainers, employing shills and going for a laugh.

I know because I learned much of what I know from the stage entertainer's perspective, rather than the medical/psychiatric/psychoanalytic perspective, which would have been far preferable. Sadly, Milton Erickson passed before I could get to Phoenix. I would have had a blast with him. He was, I think, the best of all and judging from videos I have seen, a force to be reckoned with. Read the second and third chapters of Jay Haley on Milton H. Erickson (Philadelphia: Brunner-Routledge, 1993) to give you an idea of what he could do, almost as easily as he breathed, and the state of the art has advanced by leaps and bounds since his time.

Now, I will grant you: most "hypnotists" are boobs and many are - gasp - unethical. As far as I know, licensure is not required in any state. Learn the art (and I can teach you the Elman induction in five minutes), hang out a shingle and you too can make people cluck like chickens, if that's your goal in life. Sadly, it is for many.

But, if you can get someone to revert to the first instance of an emotional turmoil - even an early instance - you can eliminate that feeling with hypnosis. I am personally acquainted with cases of abused women getting through it and living life again....and it is wonderful. Mind you, I have not done this....what I do, I do as a skilled amateur and there are those who will criticize me for this, too.

Again, I don't care.

What I do, I have done without compensation, as a concerned friend or just someone interested in learning or pushing the envelope. I think of myself as a hacker - a hacker of the human mind and, therefore, the whole universe.

Phobias, addictions, nail biting, nervousness, pain control..no problem. Muscle growth has happened as a result of hypnosis, but that is mostly (or entirely?) a result of changing the subject's attitude toward exercise; the same is true with weight loss, mostly through changing the attitude toward irresponsible eating and/or exercise. Charisma, personality changes, confidence taking tests, confidence with the opposite sex, becoming the life of the party, increased energy, rock-hard erections (assuming there isno underlying organic cause of the lack of erections)...all are do-able and the results can be permanent or temporary and quite dramatic.

Having said this, I will say that I also look askance at claims that hypnotists can increase your height (that is, if you are an adult; it might work with a child) or your penis size (again, same caveat applies). Breast enlargement is another story. No, I never have, but I did overcome a young mother's apprehension about breast feeding and in another case, I induced lactation. In the case of height and penis size, I have encountered all kinds of claims, some of them outlandish to say the least. I have encountered people who say it worked for them, but without before and after encounters...I still am skeptical, as these involve structural changes in the body. On the other things, when I think of the things I have seen people do, when I think of some of the things I have done....I am amazed at the capacity and abilities of the human mind. Not the brain, that's just the carrying case. The mind is a far, far more sublime thing.

As for myself, I have not tried getting taller or increasing my penis size as I feel I need no more of either.

Oh, and if anyone ever tells you they can cure cancer, diabetes, AIDS or heart disease with hypnosis, run...don't walk. It will be healthier. MAYBE - just maybe - they can lower serum cholesterol and they can certainly lower blood pressure, but these are problems that remain intractable to the powers of the human mind through Western style hypnosis. Ask me again in fifty years.

I will also tell you that, as with gnani yoga, there is a dark side to hypnosis and you can really mess someone up. Yes I know how. No, I have not.

Skepticism is healthy, but you should try things before condemning them. Yeah, there were people who used to ride through towns selling snake oil and doing Mesmerism. It is sad that so many ostensibly intelligent adults can't look past those unfortunate incidents from the past. Expressed another way, how many modern drug companies started out selling snake oil and now manufacture prescriptions that people swallow by the handful? Take a pill for this...you are no longer depressed. Take another pill...no pain...another one and blissful sleep soon ensues. Why is it that people accept advances in allopathic medicine, but not other areas?

That is all well and good, I suppose, but to my way of thinking, based on my experience, it is better to achieve these ends from within rather than through a trip to the druggist. Take the time to slow down and look within yourself and you too will be shocked at the capacity you carry around and have probably ignored most of your life. I was. After thirty years of practicing gnani yoga, I still am. I hopemy shock and amazement last the rest of my life.

One man's opinions, yet again, respectfully submitted for your consideration...

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 5 2005, 09:43 AM
Hi, I'm James Goodman. I run a hypnotherapy practise and sucessfully help men to enlarge their penis size.

I am currently doing research for a brand new program that will use a powerful new technique that has been refined recently.

I would like to ask you a few simple questions that will hopefully help other men to grow their penis size.

Thank you,

James Goodman.
[post=272318]Quoted post[/post]​

This sounds like the sort of study done by the morons who send out tons of spam mail from email addresses that don't exist, and even when the address do exist, you still cant seem to stop getting email.
I hate those fuckers.
Please take the survey, and shove it up your ass.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by cypher13@Jan 5 2005, 12:42 PM
Based on my experience, I find the response to this initial post to be most unfortunate.

People will think I am crazy...well, you are neither the first nor the most qualified to feel this way about me. No matter.

I have used hypnosis to get people to stop smoking. I like to think I am very good at this. Recently, I broke a twenty-five year cigarette habit in forty-five minutes and she had three bad days after that. I defy anyone to do that with gum, patches or whatever else is out there. Now, your milege may vary, but this does give you an idea about what can be done.

.... and on and on and ....

[post=272354]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, BUT: what you claim is hypnosos for smokers... changing a mental attitude and overcoming attraction/addiction....

And the Goodman claim is that he can hypnotize to make you GROW?

As far as attitudes about size, that's another matter, possibly subject to hypnotic influence... but that's not his claim!

Why doesn't he do the world a favor and use his talents on crops?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really does work, though the results may not quite be what you expect. Michael Jackson was hypnotised and the post-hypnotic suggestion was that he was a rich white woman. We know how that turned out.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by cypher13@Jan 5 2005, 01:42 PM

I believe you have misinterpreted my intent. I'm not a skeptic regarding hypnosis. I am a skeptic regarding this so-called survey.

It's done by e-mail, man. Over e-mail, I can be fifteen, nineteen, three hundred inches long, who's to say? How 'scientific' are the results from a self-selected unverified group?

remotehypnosis: I understand all your scepticism however there are techniques that can work and if anyone is genuinely interested in helping the great numbers of men out there who want help in this area please contact me.

It is a totally confidential interview by email and your address will certainly not be used for any other purpose.

Please note that the interview will involve several emails back and forth and some of the questions may seem strange, however the purpose of the interview is to uncover important and difficult to define unconcious processes that have led you to having a larger than average penis.

Thanks again,

James Goodman.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree.
Hypnosis might be able to change or curb behavior,
but make body parts grow?

Wow, the only thing standing between me and over 8 inches
is a posthypnotic suggestion?

If this type of thing were true, every guy on earth
would be over 8" wouldnt they?

And i for one, am not.
Perhaps i could pop in an old Barbra Streisand movie
and sing along, "On a clear day.......rise and look around you.......
and you'll see your BIG COCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK"
LOL
:p

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 5 2005, 10:24 PM
I agree.
Hypnosis might be able to change or curb behavior,
but make body parts grow?

Wow, the only thing standing between me and over 8 inches
is a posthypnotic suggestion?

If this type of thing were true, every guy on earth
would be over 8" wouldnt they?

And i for one, am not.
Perhaps i could pop in an old Barbra Streisand movie
and sing along, "On a clear day.......rise and look around you.......
and you'll see your BIG COCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK"
LOL
:p
[post=272437]Quoted post[/post]​
*ROFL* My name is Melinda! :lol:

kisses to tx

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mindseye+Jan 5 2005, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Jan 5 2005, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cypher13@Jan 5 2005, 01:42 PM

People will think I am crazy...well, you are neither the first nor the most qualified to feel this way about me.  No matter.

I believe you have misinterpreted my intent. I&#39;m not a skeptic regarding hypnosis. I am a skeptic regarding this so-called survey.

It&#39;s done by e-mail, man. Over e-mail, I can be fifteen, nineteen, three hundred inches long, who&#39;s to say? How &#39;scientific&#39; are the results from a self-selected unverified group?
[post=272426]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You know something... In jumping on my defense of hypnosis, I did not think of the flaws in the methodology of this "survey." And, yes, you are right.

My apologies for exploding in righteous dudgeon...

I hardly ever get the chance these days and wouldn&#39;t want to lose my touch.

regards,

al w.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
* gestures hypnotically *

Damn&#33;

My penis didn&#39;t grow centimeter but I&#39;ve fooled myself into thinking it grew 2".

:lol: