Study into men with large penises

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jan 8 2005, 08:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jan 8 2005, 08:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Jan 8 2005, 06:02 AM
Why not just post the questionaire?? :huh:
[post=273026]Quoted post[/post]​

That way we could ignore it at our leisure.
[post=273053]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
And laugh at its ridiculousness.

remotehypnosis: Its not a questionnaire, its an interview technique called clean language that is designed to uncover the symbolic language of unconcious processes. Its a lot more simple than it sounds, basically its a way to talk about things when we dont conciously understand how they work.

James.

remotehypnosis: Perhaps it is YOU that should consider not cross posting, because you have posted that exact same post in another thread. My threads are all unique. Two are similar but from very different angles. One was about masturbation the other was about sex. For me at least they are two very different acts - namely one is alone, the other is with another person. You should try it some time&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, remotewhatever, anyone is entitled to believe whatever they wish, but in your case I get the distinct impression you are trying to drum up business on this site preying on the desires of men to grow their penisses with absolutely no proof it can be done. Sounds like a fishing expedition to me. I wouldn&#39;t buy into it, guys.

remotehypnosis: What proof would convince you? All it takes is for a guy to download any of the free files and see for themselves. I&#39;m here to do research, not drum up business. I drum up my business by advertising on Google Adwords. I would say that all the guys on here don&#39;t need my files, I need their knowledge.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by remotehypnosis.com@Jan 9 2005, 09:38 AM
What proof would convince you? All it takes is for a guy to download any of the free files and see for themselves. I&#39;m here to do research, not drum up business. I drum up my business by advertising on Google Adwords. I would say that all the guys on here don&#39;t need my files, I need their knowledge.
[post=273291]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, to start with, medically documented before and after shots of the amazing growth would be nice&#33; Since I am sure they don&#39;t exist (because if they did you&#39;d be snowed under with business instead of trying to snow the guys here) I think this is another pathetic hoax.

remotehypnosis: I think its a bit crass having before and after pics. I&#39;m sure my clients do not want to see that. What they need to know are things that click in their mind and they just know that yes that is true and it is something they remember from way back.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely hilarious&#33; Yeah, sure- who would want proof it works, when you can just convince them it&#39;s true. Excuse me while I bust a gut laughing&#33;&#33; :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

remotehypnosis: It&#39;s great to laugh&#33; :D You can laugh all you want.

Here&#39;s a no brainer for you while you are laughing:

Hypnosis is proven beyond doubt to be able to control blood flow. There are many scientific studies that have shown this, as well as hundreds of thousands of successful dentistry applications of hypnosis.

Increased blood flow to the penis produces larger erections.

It may happen the first time someone listens to my tapes. It may happen after listening a few times. It may take 21 times, but it will happen. For most guys they notice some increase in size after listening just once that tells them for sure that it does work.

Anyway as I say I&#39;m not here to try and sell my tapes. I&#39;m here to try to find open minded men who are creative enough to look into their minds and bring out any techniques they are aware of that may also be of benefit to others.

Wishing you peace and happiness,

James.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Bloodflow can&#39;t enlarge the penis, you would need a constant erection for a very long time before any enlargememnt occurred and it would be very slight, needing a long time of this wonderful hypnosis before any real results were seen. If someone &#39;notices&#39; an increase in size after the first time they&#39;re obviously, unfortunately insecure men who have been fooled into thinking your &#39;hypnosis&#39; works and are seeing something that isn&#39;t really there, just what they want to see.

And coming to an internet forum, where anyone could be anyone and your &#39;experiment&#39; is subject to so many variables and lacking any control shows how much of an amateur and fraud you are. And then of course there&#39;s your supposed penis enlarger, which is a scam.

remotehypnosis: I&#39;m not sure why you are saying it can&#39;t. Obviously it can, and the results are permanent thanks to the wonderful powers of the human body. If you get a bigger erection every time, the penis will soon grow to accomodate that extra blood flow. There are other effective techniques that are used too, but I&#39;m sure you would not believe those either.

Talking from a limited point of view is crippling to yourself and others. I give people the freedom to toss aside those limitations and reach their true potential.

You know there are some amazing new discoveries being made in the field of Design Human Engineering. You will not believe any of those of course, but they are improving the lives of thousands of people already and from my point of view that&#39;s a good thing.

You cannot stop the tide coming in.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, perhaps not, especially not tides of bullshit. We traditionally haven&#39;t been friendly to salesmen on here. The nature of our site doesn&#39;t lend itself well to advertisers, unless Mark has sold them ad space. You are here advertising for free and preying on men&#39;s mental weaknesses. We who see ourselves as watchdogs are watching....

Don&#39;t feel bad, we&#39;ve also plonked the ads women post for wanting to hook up with hung guys by posting a link to a pay site. Some things are too obvious to miss.

remotehypnosis: Circles within circles&#33; You are entitled to your opinion. For everyone else&#39;s information I&#39;m here to research and use the forum as it is intended.

Lord even my website isn&#39;t trying to sell&#33; 99% of the files on there are FREE downloads&#33; When I do get my services exactly right that&#39;s when I will start to sell like Paul McKenna, Richard Bandler, and other reputable hypnotherapists.

You can take all those people who send you junk emails and subtract me from those thoughts. I only advertise my services on Google Adwords, never by spam email, and for me it&#39;s not about money. It&#39;s about helping people to reach their full potential and become fully aware of the powers of conciousness.

Perhaps I was wrong in thinking there were many people on here that can help my research. For that I apologise.

Kindest regards,

James.

remotehypnosis: I certainly would never try to advertise and not get noticed, even if advertising were my intention&#33; :rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only you could go on Coast to Coast with Art Bell or George Noory with a theory like this. I&#39;m afraid I put this alongside remote viewer Ed Dames, who weekly predicts the end of the world as we know it, Sean David Morton who among his other achievments predicted the wrong Super Bowl winner last year, and the ubiquitous Richard C. Hoagland and his wacky planet Mars theories. How the heck are we on this board supposed to explain something we were born with? My father, of German-Dutch decent has a relatively average penis, while my mother&#39;s family of Northern Italian decent...who knows? All I know is that it was there, long and floppy from the time I entered Jr. High.

We on this board are a minority in a world where men would give anything, even part with tens of thousands of dollars, in order to enlarge their penises. Scam artists are arrested only when their fraud reaches critical mass. The producers of the enlargement pill "Longitude" were prosecuted only after the Feds learned of the interstate credit card scam they were pulling. The same held true of a bright albeit nerdish teenager in the U.S. who was pulling in a fortune from a website advertising "Penis Growth Pills- No Weights Or Exercise Needed." All ads tout the same 2"-3" improvement via increased blood flow to the penis. All are bogus scams. Now that the authorities are beginning to crack down on these phoney pharmaceutical companies, another one pops up, BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION HYPNO-THERAPY to enlarge the penis.

Actually, this scam started years ago with women closing their eyes in the yoga position and purring "AHH-OOM" in the attempt to go from a 32A to a 36D. Didn&#39;t work then, doesn&#39;t work now. All that it enlarged was the bank account of the hypno-yoga mentalist master Bagwan Shri Rashneesh living high in his boffo bachelor 25,000 sq.ft. mansion pad in the Hollywood Hills (before high tailing it out of the country.) If hypnotism worked then the priests of Nepal would have organs dragging on the ground and their concubines, breasts the size of Nuptse and Lotse (mountains adjacent to Everest.)

IT&#39;S FREE&#33;&#33; (See the making of stone soup.) Nothing in this world is free. Not love and not a hypno penile enlargement program. Why would someone want us to send in digital photos of our organs? Certainly not so he can use them along with pseudo-testimonials at his website.

Just a thought.

P.S. Did you know that P.T. Barnum never said "there is a fool born every minute."

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is all Bullshit. I could give specifics but I don&#39;t feel like digging out my psychology book right now.

Only a very small amount of individuals are open to hypnotic suggestion, the remaining individuals cannot be hypnotized unless they are willing to be, and even then often it remains difficult.

Futhermore .. once a suggestion is planted within an individuals mind, it only lasts on adverage, about an hour ... rarely it will last for up to a full day... VERY RARELY. This, is proven science.

*makes a scratch on his list*
Another moron debunked by Ashlar. ^^

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Jan 9 2005, 07:41 PM
Ashlar what a wise man you are&#33;&#33;&#33; Undoubtebly a welcome addition to this board.
[post=273461]Quoted post[/post]​

*bows to thirteenbyseven*

Why thank ye sir, thank ye. :)