Study on vaginal size

Musicman777: Apparently,this study was the most comprehensive one done on size (Vagina Institute).4081 participants,ages 15-65,from U.S.A.

-Vaginal length while fully stimulated:
65% were 4.3"-5.1" long/deep (15% were shorter,20%deeper)
-Average vaginal width/diameter while fully stimulated: 1.8"
-Average vaginal circumference while fully stimulated: 5.7"

They say age,excessive child birth,poor vaginal health/muscle tone, and/or large object insertion will cause the vagina to stretch and lose elasticity.This will obviously translate into a girl wanting/needing a larger object to create more friction,and be more (internally) stimulated.

Any comments??

Tender: i think some women like the feeling of being 'full' but really for most the two hot spots for orgasm are the s-spot and the clit.
which means it doesnt matter over all if she has a larger sized vagina, because if the right spot is stimulated, in the right way for long enough, she will orgasm.
its not even the size of HIM overall.
even a finger will do it.
but large size is nice, if one can get it, i think ;)
hm those sizes are smaller than i thought.
i must be a larger size. ???
yeah i think child birth changed some things for me, probably does for a lot of women.

Tender

tripod2004: To repeat myself from another discussion, my current partner is a slim 5'3'' and has always accommodated all of me easily. I have never penetrated previous partners my full 9'' so this was a shock. Variation in vaginal size is as great as variation in penis length

ORCABOMBER: Vaginas are wonderful things, no?
Mind you, they stimulated a 65 year old?!! I'm envious! :D

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=women;num=1077729131;start=0#4 date=03/25/04 at 00:35:10]Vaginas are wonderful things, no?
[/quote]

Vagina. There's nothing finer.
:p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=nicky link=board=women;num=1077729131;start=0#5 date=03/25/04 at 06:56:08]Vagina. There's nothing finer. :p[/quote]
Well, in some countries, they pronounce it vajna. Sounds like a Hindu deity.

ORCABOMBER: As far as I'm concerned, they're worth worshiping! :D

zaneblue: Exercising the vaginal muscles with resistance, like vaginal cone weights or Gyneflex can give even a woman who has given multiple vaginal births the ability to tighten down her pussy to grip a finger width. Also to open the muscles somewhat too.

ORCABOMBER: I'm curious, would anyone want a vagina that could grab a finger with?

I know one of those 'd be my "cause of death!" :D

zaneblue: :D It's voluntary. It came in uncommonly handy when one guy I hooked up with turned out to be about the size of a finger when erect. I still was able to have a large number of vaginal orgasms--G-spot ones.

But being voluntary, think of it like a hand. Your hand can grab a finger, but it can also stroke your own cock. Women who develop their pussy muscles can "milk" a guy to orgasm just from flexing.

Mr_eeeeee: My partner can only accomadate half my length..........which is always a disapointment.

................teach me for dating a hamster ;)

palladen: Could be worse ... you could be from Scotland, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous ;)

P

iglanid: nah, that's not scotland, that's new zealand. and the sheep aren't nervous, they're happy :-X

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting study. I think there is a lot of variation, but those averages may be reasonable. However, over time my partners have been able to accomodate more of me, usually up to between 8 and 9 inches has been common, some more, however. So, there must a fair bit of flexibility.

I did once have a woman take all 12.5 inches of me, but not right away. Aparently, she was quite experinced with large men. So, from my point of view there seems to be as much variation in vagina size and cock size.

Jack

Donk: One thing that has not been mentioned in this thread is the phenomenon that Masters & Johnson called vaginal "tenting." As I understand this, what happens is that after much stimulation/arousal the cervix, which normally forms the back "wall" of the vagina, may lift up, holding the uterus up and allowing the penis to pass under it, further than the end of the vagina in its normal state. I think this is what explains how some women are able to take the full length of a very long penis. Maybe it happens more often with some women than others, explaining why some can take a long penis and others cannot. Maybe it doesn't happen every time in some women, which would explain, for example, why I can sometimes get all or nearly all of my full length in my gf but other times I can't. Tenting might also be what is really happening when some men report that they think the cervix is "opening" and letting them push their penis through it.

The main point is that "tenting" can let a woman accept more length than the actual length of her vagina would suggest.

zaneblue: This also has to do with the time of the month. At ovulation, the ovulational hormones cause the cervix to lift and soften, and I believe also expand the vagina. But it's a mixed bag--at this time the cervix also softens and becomes more tender and easily irritated.

Not sure what happens when women are on hormonal birth control--I would assume it would negate this effect.