Study: pumps don't work to enlarge penis

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually the "stasis" of the body that I am referring to is the configuration and composition of the tissues of the body... which is regulated and dictated by DNA and RNA.

no, it's established by DNA and RNA. Environment plays a huge impact on the body as well. Diet, exercise, even stress can alter the body's ability to grow, be healthy, and even the mind.

and the lack of studies done in the penis are due to the fact that it's difficult to study, and requires decades of research, where as studies of things like the muscles and heart and brain have been going on for decades, almost a century, and we're still finding out new stuff all the time.

The biggest piece of evidence that the penis is malleable comes from people who develop high flow priapism causes the penis to enlarge and become misshapen. This has been observed and is accepted as fact. the whole point of PE is to recreate that effect, but is difficult to do, but it shows it's possible.

... and then there are guys like you who seem to be easy gainers and can maintain a great deal of hypertrophy and cross sectional size...WHICH IS NOT NORMAL.

I am not an easy gainer. I was pumping consistently for almost 3 years and gained half an inch in length, and an inch in girth at the base and head, half an inch in girth in the middle. As I said above, pumping is the most fun, but provides the least gains. Im seeing faster gains from manual exercises than I have even during the best periods of pumping.

and hten to compare it to exercise like pilates...again, it depends on how long you do pilates for. If you do it for a year+, you'll retain a lot of the changes your body went through. If you do it for a month or two and stop, the effects will fade. Doing nothing changes your body's composition. It's not reverting when you do nothing, it's changing in a negative direction.

There is nothing genetically special about me. I've been weightlifting for almost 8 years and have the smallest muscles at my gym when compared to guys who lift the same weight as me. i'm naturally skinny, and was bone thin for most of my life until my early 20s. Everything I did, i did with consistency and dedication.

let me say it again, pumps are the least effective way to gain permanent size. but they do work.

Reactions: BaddJack

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have any actual proof that pumps increase penis size?

the science studying it is not there yet. It's new. It'll take more than a decade for the scientific community to release any type of report that constitutes as proof. This is exactly how it happened with bodybuilding. Many people in the scientific community did not believe getting bigger muscles can happen from weight lifting. Today, we are learning that even bones can be reshaped and altered.

The most we have so far is some studies saying "Maybe extenders might possibly work but we need more time to study this."

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the science studying it is not there yet. It's new. It'll take more than a decade for the scientific community to release any type of report that constitutes as proof.
The first penis pump was created almost 100 years ago, so maybe we just going to have to accept that the reason why there is no proof yet is because there will never be... I wouldn't put that thing in my dick if I were you.

This is exactly how it happened with bodybuilding. Many people in the scientific community did not believe getting bigger muscles can happen from weight lifting.
Can you give me a source on that?

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first penis pump was created almost 100 years ago, so maybe we just going to have to accept that the reason why there is no proof yet is because there will never be... I wouldn't put that thing in my dick if I were you.

Show me a study that says anything about the effects of penis pumps other than they're study for use in helping with ED.

There isn't any. They haven't been studied yet as an enlargement tool. Even the study this thread is about isn't done correctly, with too small of a sample size and not enough time given.

Can you give me a source on that?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson61.htm

"With physiques arguably more impressive than Grimek, Clancy Ross and Steve Reeves made their mark in the '40s. Ross won the Mr. America in 1945, and many believe him to have been the first modern bodybuilder, although at this time bodybuilding was still regarded with skepticism by many."

The [2]nd reference at the bottom is a book that goes into more detail about how people denied that bodybuilding was possible, and these people were simply genetically larger muscled, and would lose weight or be pumped. No one denied exercise made you stronger, but many denied that it made muscles bigger.

ksb660

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going to disagree......Been pumping on / off for about 3 years. No standardized regime, just a few times a week or so.
I have gained 3/4 " in length to 8.5 inches. The girth improvement has been the best gaining and inch in girth. Plus, the girth shows up soft too.

BaronBL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started with some cheap plastic pump which was ~18cm long, in maybe two months of irregular pumping "packed" it. Moved to acrylic chinese made cylinder (9.5x2') and now i can stretch to ~22.5 cm inside cylinder. Haven't noticed increase in girth, besides those caused by fluid buildups.
I've made mistake selecting 2' tube, but now it's almost impossible to find same quality longer tube for that price (~$10). There are some good quality and in same price range, but just 20 cm long, which is not enough.

So, yes, stretching inside tube will have effect on penis. Problem is, for that You need narrow tube, which can easily cause blisters on glans.
I can't exactly remember about my starting measures, but I'm almost sure it was around 16 cm before pumping. Now its between 18.5 and 19cm bone pressed, and since I have no body fat at all non bone pressed is maybe half a cm shorter.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started with some cheap plastic pump which was ~18cm long, in maybe two months of irregular pumping "packed" it. Moved to acrylic chinese made cylinder (9.5x2') and now i can stretch to ~22.5 cm inside cylinder. Haven't noticed increase in girth, besides those caused by fluid buildups.
I've made mistake selecting 2' tube, but now it's almost impossible to find same quality longer tube for that price (~$10). There are some good quality and in same price range, but just 20 cm long, which is not enough.

So, yes, stretching inside tube will have effect on penis. Problem is, for that You need narrow tube, which can easily cause blisters on glans.
I can't exactly remember about my starting measures, but I'm almost sure it was around 16 cm before pumping. Now its between 18.5 and 19cm bone pressed, and since I have no body fat at all non bone pressed is maybe half a cm shorter.

Get yourself a 12b inch long x 2.25 and 2.5 inch diam tubes.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk....TRC1.A0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=leluv+cylinder&_sacat=0

Ebay - LeLuv Cylinder

I completely stuff the sides on my 12.0 x 2.25 to 8.5 inches, my foreskin gets to 10.25 inches
I need to use a ton of lube

On my 12.0 x 2.50 I stuff it to 7.5 inches, skin to 10.0

Since pumping didn't make my formerly 6.5 x 4.5 pencil dick longer and thicker, it must have been the magic dust from the penis fairy in my dreams.

Attachments

Reactions: SirPrize31

BaronBL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My foreskin is short (i'm uncut) it never goes over glans, not even when flacid.
As for tubes, those are overpriced, because this one I have now is exactly same and costed me ~$10 with few bucks delivery from China.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The biggest piece of evidence that the penis is malleable comes from people who develop high flow priapism causes the penis to enlarge and become misshapen. This has been observed and is accepted as fact. the whole point of PE is to recreate that effect, but is difficult to do, but it shows it's possible.

i agree with the high flow priapism

it grew my penis overnight Literally overnight "growth"

the reason why pumping does not work
because it only works from the outside it's kinda like putting a marshmallow in a vacuum ...

quickly deflates smaller after..

high flow priapism forces expansion from the inside the erection is extremely intense for me it was enough to hold my own weight (hehe I was propped up like a tent lol)

it was some what painful but the size expansion was incredible 8" to 8.5"+ inch range 7.5 to 8"girth
honestly i not sure what freaked me out the most its size or that it would not go down..

This is your penis in a pump

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with the high flow priapism

it grew my penis overnight Literally overnight "growth"

the reason why pumping does not work
because it only works from the outside it's kinda like putting a marshmallow in a vacuum ...

quickly deflates smaller after..

high flow priapism forces expansion from the inside the erection is extremely intense for me it was enough to hold my own weight (hehe I was propped up like a tent lol)

it was some what painful but the size expansion was incredible 8" to 8.5"+ inch range 7.5 to 8"girth
honestly i not sure what freaked me out the most its size or that it would not go down..

I experienced a 24 and 36 hour period of caverject induced 95% hardness several years ago.
It stayed at a 90 degree angle the entire time, had to piss into a shower.
It never became dead meat, always had a good healthy color, just took many hours to relax.

I am a firm (yuk) believer that engorgement from the inside results in major penis length and girth gains.

This is your penis in a pump

This is my penis in a vacuum tube

upload_2017-1-17_20-2-53.png

this is my penis out of the tube

upload_2017-1-17_20-4-46.png

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

When you are on your death bed will you look back and think "wow I am really glad I spent those thousands of hours alone with a pump on my cock"?....
Or arguing on an internet large penises support group website.... :)

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... Many people in the scientific community did not believe getting bigger muscles can happen from weight lifting. Today, we are learning that even bones can be reshaped and altered.

When I was 13yo I wanted to start lifting weights; my parents asked to 3 different doctors if that was a good idea, and 2 of them answered that lifting weigths doens't grow muscles if not for a few genetic freaks; the third, the youngest doctor, told that if done wisely would have been beneficial for muscles and strength. There is an old Jerry Lewis' movie where the protagonist go to a gym to become stronger and get injured, and his doctor explains him that lifting weights only works for a few lucky guys.

And since not many years ago you could hear doctors saying something like : "There is no scientific evidence that steroids can improve athletic performance, so it is not true that steroids improve athletic performance." (have you noticed the fallacy?).

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 13yo I wanted to start lifting weights; my parents asked to 3 different doctors if that was a good idea, and 2 of them answered that lifting weigths doens't grow muscles if not for a few genetic freaks; the third, the youngest doctor, told that if done wisely would have been beneficial for muscles and strength. There is an old Jerry Lewis' movie where the protagonist go to a gym to become stronger and get injured, and his doctor explains him that lifting weights only works for a few lucky guys.

And since not many years ago you could hear doctors saying something like : "There is no scientific evidence that steroids can improve athletic performance, so it is not true that steroids improve athletic performance." (have you noticed the fallacy?).

Sounds as believable as a politician's promises.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would disagree. my length stayed at 7.25" for years while my girth increased to 6.5"+, using stretches and jelqing. tried weights. no gain. got a pump, not sure how long it took, but I'm 7.75" length now. girth is almost 7" at the base, and the whole length of my shaft is thicker. head is enlarged also. I try to pump every other day, 2, 15-20 minutes sessions.