Study: pumps don't work to enlarge penis

kastron

1st Like
Media
60 mins? 5-6 times a day?! You spend 5-6 hours a day with a vacuum in your dick? Are you frigging insane?!?!
Go outside, get a second job, help the needy, build a god damn ark....I don't care what you do but stop spending even 60 mins once a week on trying to make your dick longer!

What a way to waste a life!!

Said men who are posting in forum full of cocks :D that is not waste of time. First of all look at yourself and then post stupid replies.

Reactions: Anlcomplsv

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 minutes 3 times a week isn't going to do shit FWIW. Try giving any endeavor 20 minutes 3 times a week and you won't succeed unless it's fucking baking cookies.

Study didn't measure girth which is why people pump in the first place... what a dishonest piece of shit study. I don't care though... I don't want more men pumping... I'd rather be one of the only ones in my town.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 minutes 3 times a week isn't going to do shit FWIW. Try giving any endeavor 20 minutes 3 times a week and you won't succeed unless it's fucking baking cookies.

Study didn't measure girth which is why people pump in the first place... what a dishonest piece of shit study. I don't care though... I don't want more men pumping... I'd rather be one of the only ones in my town.

Care to share about your success and routine?

But yeah 60 minutes a week is low. You spend more time cleaning your teeth per week than that

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Care to share about your success and routine?

But yeah 60 minutes a week is low. You spend more time cleaning your teeth per week than that

I started pumping in 2000. Back then I was using a 2" tapered tube and had a straight 2.25" I would use after I packed the first tube. The 2.25" was sort of hard to pack all of the way... I would pack it side to side and on top, but the bottom of the penis remained just shy of reaching the walls of the underside of the tube. That remained that way for years.

I would learn there are easy-gainers and hard-gainers in pumping, just like there are in bodybuilding. I used to bodybuild and did a couple of NPC contests as a teenager... body modification has always been a natural way of life for me since I was like 14 or so.

I have a high scrotal insertion which makes it difficult to get good even pumps (even though I am known for my even pumps) so I am always experimenting with different methods and routines... I am a "medium-gainer" as far as the way my cavernosa respond to vacuum pressure and the available penile tissue to work with, but my circumcision was super tight and paired with the "turkey neck" scrotal insertion, makes me an effective "hard gainer".

So... I'm a hard gainer and couldn't progress past the 2.25" tube for several years. I was sort of plagued with bruising that would show up days after I stopped a long pumping run... blisters here and there and the usual dermal abuse that pumpers experience. My skin just wasn't able to cope with the stretching... my cavernosa LOVE to pump and just get super fat, but my skin is always under too much stress.

In the end, fast forward and I was despite the setbacks able to eventually pack the 2.25" inch straight tube and bought a 2.5" tapered tube as well as a 2.5" thickwall. I would be able to pack the 2.5" tapered tube yet still would be plagued by skin issues from time to time... too frequently for my taste but not enough to get me to stop completely. I did take a year or so off here and there over the last 16 years... LOTS of time spent not pumping and just living life without lube all over every thing I use. lolz!

Recently, I've discovered that if I just pump with a condom I don't get skin issues because the condom protects my penile skin like a foreskin would have. I'm going to take a photo after I finish my routine tonight... fuck buddy booty call queen is coming over after midnight for some big dick fun.

I basically slowed things way down and erred on the side of caution and smaller pumped sizes the last coupe of years... the condom pumping saved me... it doesn't feel as good as regular pumping but my skin is safe and sound and I get just as huge... actually the condom prevents my scrotal insertion from getting too enlarged along with the rest of my penis... pumping with a condom holds the scrotal insertion in check and allows the cavernosa to just expand and the skin expands to follow suit. It's a fucking miracle and I can't believe it's taken my 16 years to finally have the discipline to pump with a condom on every time I pump. My pumps have been getting amazing!

I like pumping up huge and sporting a big bulge (6x7 inch soft bulge with a big set of balls all down one leg) and just go about my business. It's not "bulge flashing" because it's no fun if you are hard... the bulge has to be a soft bulge in order for me to feel comfortable sporting it in public (goes without saying right?). Fucking with it is good too... fuck buddy has a small mouth and a tight vagina which can be a bit of a challenge though... I only have one fuck buddy... I'd love to score another with a bigger mouth and a more accommodating vagina.

Reactions: henry777 and mipo

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't do these with marks and a tripod, so the perspective and angle is a bit off, but you can see the gist of what I mean by "Cinderella". The smooth muscle cells eventually return back to their normal size and the whole shebang just shrinks on back down as soon as all of the tissues have reached their stasis.

So is it permanent? For me, no... the only thing that does increase over time is my ability to pump larger and larger... but that's really just the slow process of tissue enlargement where over time the various tissues increase their surface area as a compensation against the vacuum pressure. Everything has to be scaled up so there is a time curve that I have to work with... you can't force it by any means.

Pumped 8 inch girth
Pumped%208%20inch%20girth.jpg

Un-Pumped... prolly like 5.75" girth.
Un-Pumped.jpg

FWIW, condom pumping does hold the dermis in check and focuses the vacuum pressure from the inside out which is where you want it... you get more of a core enlarging and less dermal swelling. This does mean that I am only pumping up to 7.5" these days... the 8 inch girth pic is a couple of months old. The un-pumped was taken recently.

I forgot to take pics last night... we tore each other's clothes off like rabid dogs and I was too busy picking up around the house before she came over and I was distracted... but these comparison pics are pretty cool.

Reactions: SirPrize31 and mipo

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been pumping on and off for 15 years, maybe longer. My stats were 8" x 6". I never expected permanent gains. Typical temporary gain would be 8.5" x 7.75", which would of course reduce over the course of about a day. Typically I would pump once in a month, whenever the mood struck. I had stopped pumping for over a year and about 4 months ago began again, this time two half hour sessions on saturday and Sunday (one per day) at my comfort level of 8in vacuum.

Surprisingly I noticed that my erection seemed thicker even by Friday. So I stopped pumping to ensure this wasn't simply residual post-pump swelling. It wasn't, and it had gained 1/8" perhaps a bit more. Nothing earth-shattering, but 6" to 6.185" is a decent volume girth increase.

I resumed again for another 6 weeks. Stopped and allowed 2-3 to recover fully. Girth now is 6.25". These are measured at the same point with the same tape I've had for years.

My opinion is that some people have physiology that allows traction type methods to work better than it does for other people. I agree with the opinion that the article had a poor sample size, poor test procedure, and inadequate duration. It is proven that short bones and soft tissue in legs and arms gain length by tissue replacement with traction. It doesn't seem much of a stretch, pun intended, for this to have similar effect on penile tissue. The time in vacuum or traction is the major variable here.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been pumping on and off for 15 years, maybe longer. My stats were 8" x 6". I never expected permanent gains. Typical temporary gain would be 8.5" x 7.75", which would of course reduce over the course of about a day. Typically I would pump once in a month, whenever the mood struck. I had stopped pumping for over a year and about 4 months ago began again, this time two half hour sessions on saturday and Sunday (one per day) at my comfort level of 8in vacuum.

Surprisingly I noticed that my erection seemed thicker even by Friday. So I stopped pumping to ensure this wasn't simply residual post-pump swelling. It wasn't, and it had gained 1/8" perhaps a bit more. Nothing earth-shattering, but 6" to 6.185" is a decent volume girth increase.

I resumed again for another 6 weeks. Stopped and allowed 2-3 to recover fully. Girth now is 6.25". These are measured at the same point with the same tape I've had for years.

My opinion is that some people have physiology that allows traction type methods to work better than it does for other people. I agree with the opinion that the article had a poor sample size, poor test procedure, and inadequate duration. It is proven that short bones and soft tissue in legs and arms gain length by tissue replacement with traction. It doesn't seem much of a stretch, pun intended, for this to have similar effect on penile tissue. The time in vacuum or traction is the major variable here.

It seems it depends on consistency as well. Once/month may not be enough, however doing it on a weekly basis with half hour daily sessions seem to do better.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems it depends on consistency as well. Once/month may not be enough, however doing it on a weekly basis with half hour daily sessions seem to do better.
I agree, monthly will only give temporary results but daily will get you bigger, longer, thicker long term.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I agree, monthly will only give temporary results but daily will get you bigger, longer, thicker long term.
I think there's a sweet spot of frequency....time in tube, rests (if any), vacuum level, and recovery...for each person. Finding it takes patience and obviously time. Unfortunately many of us, myself included, tend to be impatient, or just accept the first thing they read that seems logical, and go with that. I wouldn't recommend daily pumping for anyone unless it includes a long recovery period, at least a few days after all swelling has subsided. YMMV.

Reactions: dogstar101

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Have you still retained the 0.25"? Or gained anymore?