Study reveals penis size by ethnicity

CumWithMe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that test is bogus by its standards the av size is about 6.4 for whites... which is too high

lmao at blacks at 6.8

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Ummmm,
bullshit.

This thing's got more red flags than a Chinese national parade. The link is to "Tabloid Prodigy," (a highly reputable website, I'm sure) who cite a post on (what can only charitably be described as a "sister" site) "Buzz Feed," which has all the appearances of a Maxim-Magazine-for-the-Web-only-run-by-even-more-depraved-pseudo-masculine-homophobes, which -- in their journalistic duty -- offer vague justification for the hack-job graph/chart plastered prominently at the lead of the article by kindly offering a link to "the British Medical Journal" ...homepage.

Only nothing in the most recent journal talks about penis size. Nothing in last month's issue either. Nothing in the last three years examines size and ethnicity, after both doing a search and manually scanning the archive. Only three articles since 2002 even mention penis size, and the only one that measured it against ethnicity (the 2002 publication) did so by measuring at birth, making the image spectacularly dubious.

"Buzz feed" even tags their posting with a 'dubious charts' label.

This kind of thing makes it to the boards every few weeks, in seems, and it always boils down to bullshit racist propaganda being spread, intentionally or ("simply") ignorantly, largely with the intent to incite the more rational and instigate a flame war or because the poster is just a gullible fool. (I guess they could be a mischievous bigot, but whatever)

Mackey

Just Browsing
Media
Theres so many of these "tests", all with different results. I saw one where native americans were 7 inches on average. Huh?

Last edited:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what penis studies are considered relevant anyways? I'd love to see a LPSG standard set of values so we had a valid reference for members to site including races ages and definitive measures for below average, average and beyond.

facedowndeep

1st Like
Media
From the Indian doctor at the end of the 2nd link:

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters," he said. "From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well"

Can't argue that point! And for poetic closure:

"With apologies to the poet Alexander Pope, you could say, for inches and centimetres, let fools contend."

Just a little perspective from the country that has been fucking it's brains out for the last half century!

Neziegh

Just Browsing
Media
6.4 inches of average is a epic bullshit, lol. Probably it's the average of the size that the man say when they're questioned about it. Remove an inches and you're on the spot.

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
today, i've read an article that people from India have very small penises. Their penisses are 300-500mm shorter than the european dick, making them 100-150mm long. That makes the european dick 450-600mm long, that is between 18 and 24 Inches.
No Idea what went wrong there, but my ex girlfriend always said mine was huge and with average being 24 inches, mine should be around 30 inches. So i dont worry if African Americans have 6,8 Inches...

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
today, i've read an article that people from India have very small penises. Their penisses are 300-500mm shorter than the european dick, making them 100-150mm long. That makes the european dick 450-600mm long, that is between 18 and 24 Inches.
No Idea what went wrong there, but my ex girlfriend always said mine was huge and with average being 24 inches, mine should be around 30 inches. So i dont worry if African Americans have 6,8 Inches...

There are 10mm in 1cm. So, they're 30-50mm shorter. If average penis size is 5.5in. (~14cm=~140mm), that would put Indians at ~110-90mm (11-9cm, ~4.3-3.5in.)

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media

dude, lol, 10 mm = 1 cm, 1 inch = 2.54 cm = 25.4 mm

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
I know that one inch is 2.54cm, but without calculator, its easier to count with 2.5.
The point is, this study had extra 0's in it. 500mm difference are 50cm difference, making an average penis 20 inches longer than an Indian penis. the Indian penis is 100mm => 10cm => 4 inches long. That makes 24 inches average size in Europe.
And to count on: My es girlfriend said, my penis was huge. That means more than average. So i said around 30 inch. But to be exactly, average size here is 14cm, mine is 21cm. so its 1.5 times average size. And as we now know, average size is 24 inches. 24*1.5=36.
I have 36 inches when counted with 2.5, when counted with 2.54 i have got 35.433 inches.
As you see, those 6.8 inches of African Americans are pretty small.