Study Says "Bottoms have small cocks".. True or False?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by matt121matt121, Jul 21, 2011.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Recently ran across this post and just thought I'd see what you guys think.

Bottoms have small cocks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Personally I'm going to have to say this is untrue in my opinion, as there have been many cases where I've meet guys who have big dicks that only bottom, because their previous bottoms have made them feel as though being big is a bad thing and that it hurts the bottoms.. and its difficult once a guy gets this mindset for them to change it.

Though in some cases it is true.. like once i had an encounter where the guy had said he was a top before we meet, but once we meet he jumped on my cock in an instant.. and he had a really small one.. but OMG he rode my cock for hours.. so in that case he was a bottom though he didn't want to admit it..

I do have to admit that sometimes I think its funny when guys with super small ones think their tops.. but then again sometimes size isn't important if they know how to use it.. but some are just so small there really isn't much that can be done with it.. I like knowing I'm with a man so I prefer a guy to be at least average, but then again in the case of the small dicked bottom.. that was a super hot experience..

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Article from Above Link:
    ----------
    Recently a cock-size study -- partly paid for by taxpayer money -- came to light and has conservatives up in arms.

The research looked at whether tops or bottoms were more likely to be well endowed. According to the research, bottoms had smaller dicks than tops.

This 2009 paper was part of a group of studies that obtained $900,000 in grant money in a single year, given out by the National Institutes of Health. It is unknown how much money went directly to this specific case, although one of the students involved in the project said the funding only covered the cost to "analyse and write up" the research findings.

About 1,000 men in New York were surveyed, and given a free movie pass, for the study.

However, the sabres are being rattled. The Traditional Values Coalition drew attention to the report after reviewing how NIH grants were given out.

President of the Traditional Values Coalition, Andrea Lafferty, said: 'This country is broke and we cannot spend money on this kind of stuff. We’ve got nameless, faceless bureaucrats who thought this was a good use of taxpayer money."

Given that this was a survey rather than an actual measurement we seriously doubt the findings are accurate, making it an even bigger waste. But if they're looking for cock-measuring volunteers, we'd be more than happy to do our part.

---------------------------------

Related Articles:

Fox News: Your tax dollars measure gay dong [Xtra]

US government under-fire for study linking penis size to whether gay men ‘top’ or ‘bottom’ [Pink News]

2. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    it seems like there is a study born every second about this or that. studies can prove whatever u want but then someone else will have a study to disprove yours.

desilover and keenobserver like this.
  3. macho8

macho8 Member

in general i think its true...

4. Archer1534

Archer1534 Member

I prefer a small top.

5. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not true with me ....Im on the bottom and I am bigger than my Partner.

Hotasballs and keenobserver like this.
  6. D_JohnUpHerPipe

D_JohnUpHerPipe New Member

I don't think penis size has much to do with it, i have only bottomed up until now.

7. Incocknito

Gold Member

Bottom is a receiver position and as such is a female position. So in essence the bottom is taking on the role a female would in hetero sex.

Since most women are "smaller" than their male partners, it makes sense that bottoms are also smaller than their male partners.

Some bottoms just might not feel "man enough" to be a top since a lot of male pride and sexual dominance is tied to penis size. Me no know.

8. alpinepaul

alpinepaul New Member

i read about this "study" on some other site - but with the days passing I am more and more skeptical if the whole thing is true or is it a hoax. isn't it just perfect for the fiscal (and moral) conservatives that something like that finds it's way into public in the middle of a hot debate of debt and taxes ...

so can we be 100% sure that this study does exist at all?

(@topic: i know lots of bigdicked bottoms and smalldicked tops, i even know drag queens who top and supermachos who like it up the ass ... so i don't see a general rule)

keenobserver likes this.
  9. houtx48

Gold Member

Anybody that has ever been a slut knows this study is pure bullshit.

keenobserver likes this.
  10. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's a preception, that the man with a small penis must be a bottom. Why would a big dick man ot use his tool, for what it was designed for? I say its false.

11. zaliem

zaliem New Member

It can also be due to not wanting to hurt your partner as well. While I am only 7.5, not every guy I've been with can take me with it hurting him - and am not into that.

Just easier to be bottom guy - and hotter too I must admit.

12. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, the article does not even link to the study, so i guess i cant really make any attempt at critiquing that...

but anyway, even if this is true on average, that doesnt suggest that ALL bottoms have small cocks. obviously cock size for tops and bottoms is on a distribution, and there will be many individuals who differ significantly from the average in either direction. a single persons anecdotal evidence of the three bottoms they saw with big dicks does not invalidate the entire scientific study.

on another note, i guess i would be considered an exception to the rule.

13. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've usually been bigger than my tops. I don't toss out a small guy though I have to admit that below average is sometimes kinda boring. One Israeli guy I met had THE smallest cock I've ever ever encountered. He said he was a top, period. Needless to say, not much happened that night.

14. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a bottom, I can only speak for myself. I'm 6" uncut, and I would much rather be with a man who is alot more hung than I am. I have known a few bottoms, and they all seem to be about the same size as I am. So from my own small circle I would have to say, bottoms are smaller cock wise. But I did know a 27yo kid who was a bottom and he was 9.5", so I suppose there are exceptions to this survey.

15. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I think it must be true. I find that the act of getting fucked the first time causes your cock to permanently lose at least an inch and a quarter of length and a quarter inch of girth. :wink:

keenobserver likes this.
  16. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    One survey says bottoms are smaller...
    One says all gay men are bottoms...
    One says gays are bigger than straight...

So straight guys must be small...poor little fellows. LOL

17. LADave

LADave Member

First off, the study is full of crap. As for your statement WTF??? Because women are smaller then men, it makes sense that bottoms have smaller penis'. I'm 6'1" and my dick is on the higher end of average. Nothing small anywhere.
    As for not feeling manly enough to be a top, some people may feel that way but most guys are either tops or bottms because they like how it feels. When I first started having sex I did both because I thought that's what you do. After awhile I went with what felt best to me. I love how it feels to have a dick in my butt. I don't like the feeling of my dick in someone elses butt. In my day I was very muscular ( Arnold Schwarzzienoogie even told me I had good arms) and I was a roller derby skater. Nothing feminine about me.

18. bigboystoy

bigboystoy New Member

I've had tops with 4", 5"through to 9". So I don't believe size has anything to do with sexual preferences. I'm 71/4 and prefer to bottom but I do top as well.

keenobserver likes this.
  19. scruffylookin

scruffylookin Member

Albums:
    not true survey is def off, I ve had hot total bottoms that were as hung or bigger than me

20. art

art
    Gold Member

False, of course. In my experience, same mix of large, small and in between as guys in general.

Any statement that says "All X are Y" is invariably false. There is no "All" among humans.

Exbiker and keenobserver like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted