Studying Massage Therapy and it is getting in the way

massage4uatl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys, wondering if any of you have suggestions.
I am in school studying massage therapy. We have to wear black or white sweat pants. I usally boxers cuz briefs confine too much. Problem is now that I am actually massaging people, it always seems to be rubbing them somewhere.

Sometimes guys have tried hard to move out of it's way. Others have not and just let it hit them. Anybody else deal with this?

It makes me kind of embarrased to give the massages.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
My sister is doing it and said they strip for massages in her school, using only a drape over the privates. She said the other day, her finger accidently slipped inside a girl's cooch. I think she was having a lezzie moment.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
massage4uatl said:
Hey Guys, wondering if any of you have suggestions.
I am in school studying massage therapy. We have to wear black or white sweat pants. I usally boxers cuz briefs confine too much. Problem is now that I am actually massaging people, it always seems to be rubbing them somewhere.

Sometimes guys have tried hard to move out of it's way. Others have not and just let it hit them. Anybody else deal with this?

It makes me kind of embarrased to give the massages.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: Scram, Spam!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
She said the other day, her finger accidently slipped inside a girl's cooch.
That's what they all say.

Oh, and uh, yeah, wear boxer briefs.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i went to a message parlor last week and the girl's hand slipped and she started to rub my penis after a few minutes she stopped and then mounted me. she did this for a hour. afterwards she said in China it is widily known that the juices from the vagina are very calming and are best used when applied to the penis. now i dont know very much about Chinese medicine but she told me that i have to come back once a week for the next 3 months to fully relieve all the stress. talk about a great full body massage.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
horribleperson said:
i went to a message parlor last week and the girl's hand slipped and she started to rub my penis after a few minutes she stopped and then mounted me. she did this for a hour. afterwards she said in China it is widily known that the juices from the vagina are very calming and are best used when applied to the penis. now i dont know very much about Chinese medicine but she told me that i have to come back once a week for the next 3 months to fully relieve all the stress. talk about a great full body massage.
Sounds like a Happy ending to me:banana: :1244: