Vitamin E
Vitamin C
L-Arginine
Soy Lecithin
Ginseng
Ginko Biloba
Olive Oil
A leaf from my Aloe plant

I'm thinking of adding L-Carnitine to it on the next mix. Any suggestions from the crew? Any warnings for what I currrently have? Odor is an issue, and everything I'm using mixes together to have a rather pleasant odor so far.

I read that overdosing on L-Arginine can cause your skin to grow thick and tough, but I also read that L-Arginine has a slight skin-softening effect (this might be a special type, though, meant to be topical).

Despite the amount of oil-based items in this, it's not oily (olive oil, vitamin E from the capsule, soy lecithin from the capsule).

This is an entire body lotion, meaning it goes on my genitals and pretty much everywhere from the neck down except my face.

This has worked well for the stretchmarks on my tush. My skin has always been pretty smooth and soft but any help in keeping it that way is nice, as I start to approach the "keep up the work or fall apart" age. :p Working nights doesn't help either. There is on issue, however. My fingernails don't like this stuff at all, so I'll need to think up a seperate hand cream.

I'm totally unsure if this post fits in with the appearance forum. o.o;

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Hey I know this is kinda late but did you ever find out why you shouldn’t use progesterone ?!? Any nice side effects ?!?