Stuffed?

D

deleted110426

I'm a big MMA fan and earlier today my brother in-law and I were looking at weigh-in pics for Saturday's fights. Then we came upon Phil Baroni's weigh-in shots. He was the first one to mention it but is that stuffed or what??? I'm pretty sure theres guys on here that are pretty good at catching something like this.

Attachments

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I though the whole point was to weigh less at a weigh-in; unless he used a air-fill shipping bag as stuffing, it would defeat the purpose of the weigh-in. If no stuffing occurred, then he's got two major targets hanging between his legs and those eggs shouldn't be cracked. I did a Google picture search and found not other burdensome package shots of him.

D

deleted110426

Well he got his ass kicked in the 1st round.....

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
I though the whole point was to weigh less at a weigh-in; unless he used a air-fill shipping bag as stuffing, it would defeat the purpose of the weigh-in. If no stuffing occurred, then he's got two major targets hanging between his legs and those eggs shouldn't be cracked. I did a Google picture search and found not other burdensome package shots of him.

Not always. It's just to verify that you fit into the weight class you're entered into. Sometimes you have ot bulk up to get up to the desired weight.

On topic: looks unnatural. :confused:

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe one of these guys would parade around in front of so many people and think they could get away with artificial stuffing. If anyone in the opposition camp thought it was stuffed, I'm sure the whole world would know about it.