Stuffing "stuff" in your urethra.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big dirigible said:
.... why did he have to stretch to do this? I thought just about everyone could. A pencil is hardly a challenge, is it?
Actually, yes, regardless of the penis girth, the meatus and urethra in the general population are MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller in diameter than an average pencil.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PECTACULAR said:
In anouther tread, discussing distance of shooting cum, a member brought up how as a young man, he had streched out his uretha to the point where he could put a #2 pencil in, eraser end first.

Could you link that thread? I passed on reading it, and now I can't find it for the life of me (and I tried searching!)

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While I understand that for most guys stufing things up your urethra is a pretty off-putting idea, I confess I find it erotic. As so often with this group people need to allow that we are all individuals with our own erotic personalities.

I have seen a clip of a guy whose urthra was so wide, perhaps enlarged surgically I don't know, that a girl was "fucking" it with a vibrator at least as thick as a man's finger. She was forcing it right down the full length of his cock and bringing it out again repeatedly. She was taunting him and he was moaning and writhing , perhaps in ecstasy, perhaps in agony, probably both. It was a eye-watering sight to be sure.

In a more light hearted vein, I once saw a clip on a private site called "The Twelve Balls of Christmas". We see the end of an errect penis of a very respectable size. Presently a silver ball bearing, about 1/3 inch diam, emerges from the slit. Then another, and another and so on. The balls are collected in the cupped left hand of the owner of the dick. Towards the end you can see his other hand squeezing his dick to move the balls out. Yes 12 balls in all, cupped in his hand at the end.

We assume the guy who performed this trick had sterillised the balls and put a firm ligature on the base of his dick before putting them in. Otherwise he certainly risked a nasty injury if a ball had got beyond the grasp of his right hand pushing them out like toothpaste from a tube.

Do I do this sort of thing myself...?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't plan to try this myself, mind you ; but , I have seen guys inserting their pinky finger into another guy's urethra and "walking him around ".... displays his obedience.... er stupidity.:eek: Cums under heading of S&M, I gather.

Reactions: Allan S.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if a guys enjoys inserting things into his urethra, then more power to him. He know what he likes. It may not be enjoyable to most guys. I am sure that most have never experienced it before. Therefore the "ouch" factor is greatly increased. I have used sounds before, it was quite and enjoyable experience.
:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I downloaded a vid of a guy sticking a glow stick in his cock, looked pretty cool when he turned the lights out but i dont see how any male could get any sort of pleasure of it that kind of thing..but to all his own:smile:

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had sounds, aquarium air tubing, hex head screwdrivers etc down there and masturbated with them in my cock!! Biggest load I ever shot (almost) I have a video of the screwdriver going down.

soccersx21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's a vid of a screw driver. For those who say its weird, its actually quite pleasurable. I'd reccommend starting with a bobby pin. :D