Stuffing the briefs...

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or in Spinal Tap when Nigel goes through airport security and they find a cucumber wrapped in aluminum foil in his pants.

What about those undershorts that have special rings, straps, pouches, etc. that are designed to enhance? Those might work just as well if not better than a sock, and no one could accuse you of "stuffing." If that's really the way you want to go, that is.....

B_elin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe a Wonderjock or similar would be a better solution - gives the package a boost, but no-one ever discovers that you're faking it!

...except when they see the wonder jock & aussiebum logos...then they know you're a fake.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My BF did that on our first date - actually first three dates. I never realized it and didn't put two and two together when I finally got him naked and saw he was average at best down below. He told me years later and I nearly fell over laughing. I still bring it up and ask him if does that today when he goes on dates. He hates that I remember and even more when I bring it up. Tough!!

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have to admit I've stuffed, but you definitely can't fake it once your clothes come off. I'd never do it on a date, but somewhere random like the gym or work, sure. I think wearing a cock ring looks the most natural.... Just make sure it comfortable though, it's no fun trying to get thru the day with a cock ring that's choking ur dick out. Haha, Instead of nice bulge, all you get is an even smaller set of a numb exhausted lil cock & tight balls.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what would be the best thing to stuff them with, to give it a "full" look? Socks, tissue, etc?

bigger testicles give it the more full look.

I tried a few underwear with pouches

only my testicles will fit or my penis, with both in the pouch it's just uncomfortable. going commando is great

I prefer baggy fit for jeans(size 32) baggy jean type has much more crotch space like size 36-38 has. Without the requirement of a belt.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
I know a guy whose bulge is impressive. Once he he was drunk and I caught him peeing in his garden. Later he confessed that what i saw was just fake. He told me his secret and I assured him i wouldn't tell anybody. He showed me how he managed to make everyone believe he had an impressive bulge that looked so real. He would wrap just his shaft with a very soft sock. he would leave his cockhead uncovered so that it would show his cockhead then he would wrap the whole package in another sock giving the impression of a pouch. Finally, he would tie the package at the base with a leather cockring. I saw the result and it was an amazing bulge with a noticeable cockhead.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say guys and ladies do whatever you want. Padded bras, padded underwear, sock, or any type of stuffing. Just remember you eventually have to get naked.

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
When I was in middle school. I played fb. There was this 8th grd kid who was very handsome and "LOOKED" very huge under his underwear. He'd march proudly around the locker room with colored underwear on.. never white. We saw that everyday Altho we never saw him 'in the flesh'. Now by THIS TIME mother nature had give me my Grown Body and I desided id try "who's bigger" game. Let mine out and the guys gasped.. he just shock his had and called us gay. I reached down to grab his.. pulled out a jelly filled pouch shaped like a mans junk. In reality he was like 2 inches. Awe... what a let down=/

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many really hung guys show absolutely no bulge. A lad at my pool is very heavy hung, even soft but I've watched him push his schlong upwards in his briefs pointing towards his belly so his bulge is not even visible. Same guy often wears two pairs of speedos, too. His cock does tend to flop down quite violently when he does pull his briefs down, mind.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many really hung guys show absolutely no bulge. A lad at my pool is very heavy hung, even soft but I've watched him push his schlong upwards in his briefs pointing towards his belly so his bulge is not even visible. Same guy often wears two pairs of speedos, too. His cock does tend to flop down quite violently when he does pull his briefs down, mind.

We need photos.