stuffing the speedo

D_11vxc6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gee, did not know i would get such a back lash. i have a good piece of meat but wanted to show off even more. sorry to offend all of you big meat dudes. i am a grower more than a shower. just looking for advice nothing else. thank you to all of the dudes who made positive suggestions.

PlainMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey dude, don't worry about it, nothing wrong with your question. I'm guilty of doing things to "enhance" my bulge apperence from time to time. I even given my one roommate advice on doing it.
Here's a few ideas and things I've done. Take a small wash cloth and fold it in half twice so it's just like a long cloth band and then rap it around your balls and tie it in place with a shoe string. This pushes your penis out more and it shouldn't be noticable that you have that on, should look natural.
Also, one thing that's a MUST is some kind of cock ring. I don't have a real one but I've used a thick rubber band. Make sure it's not TOOO tight, just tight enough to keep you at a semi. Or you could even rap a shoe string around your cock and balls semi tightly and tie it there, that should keep your dick at a semi and look bigger.
I have some other littel tricks but it's hard to explain. But you'd be suprised what you can do with just shoe strings and a rag or sock. I've even used electrical tape to hold everything together sometimes. I don't do these things much but sometimes sice I really can't hid my package, depending on what I'm doing and wearing, I like it to look a certain way. Good luck! Hope to see some pics, later dude.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One guy said you were on the wrong site, screw that noise. I took it to mean as you said. You are fine posting this question buddy. Everyone wants to maximize their size. Many suits also have a inner elastic ring. You can plump yourself some then tuck through the ring and it will hold your shape. I like the Revolver suit from CA Muscle. Regards

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a rather comedic vision of one of these "liners' popping out of your swimsuit and floating on top of the water of the swimming pool while everyone including the person who lost it wondering who it belonged to. The aussiebum wonderjock is a great swim suit to naturally enhance the family jewels.

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i agree that if you where to shove something in a speedo, u might end up with comic results, i would not advise it.

though i have to say some speedos are far more complimentary than others, have a look about, i remember in dive team at school all the guys would complain about the ones we had to wear as they did not leave much room for your kit (sorry i cannot remember the name now) all of us looked like we had shoved a pair of footie socks down there!

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I only wear a speedo when I am in Europe, never in the states and luckily I dont need to stuff :) My only advise I guess is you can buy bikini briefs with the pouch that makes your junk more prominent. You dont say ho big/small you are, but good luck.