Stuffing

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Totally Twisted, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Totally Twisted

Totally Twisted New Member

Us women have an extensive range of products at our disposal that either enhance what we have, or disguise what we don‘t have. We can wear make-up to hide blemishes, make our eyes look bigger, lashes longer, and lips plumper. There are bras to make your bust look bigger, or lift them to where they used to be, or even to make them look smaller. There are control pants to hold in your stomach and/or hips, and even pants with padding to give us a J-Lo like ass. I’m sure men are used to the fact that all may not be as it seems when they first meet a woman. I’m not saying that women use these products to deceive men, we use them to make ourselves feel attractive and there is nothing wrong with that - I for one wouldn’t go to a bar barefaced.
    But if when you first had a sexual encounter with a guy, and you found out that he stuffed his pants, would you be as forgiving?

2. viking1

Gold Member

Are there guys who really do that!!??

3. schllong

schllong New Member

I doubt most of us on this website need to stuff. Although I only have one testicle so my "package" doesn't always look as big as it is...

4. Totally Twisted

Yes, a friend of mine told me about a guy that stuffed his jocks.

Why do you only have one testicle? I understand if you don't want to answer.

5. viking1

Gold Member

That's false advertising. I wouldn't do that no matter how small I was.
    I would expect a bad reaction from a woman when she found out.
    Don't think anyone would like the idea of someone being false.

6. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    "Stuffing the pouch with a sock" tends to be one of those major no-no's in the code among men. Just imagine an object falling down one's pant legs -- a true horror. :eek:

7. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

I just checked it...take my word for it...IT IS BIG!

8. Totally Twisted

That was my friends reaction, she asked him to leave immediately.
    I on the other hand felt quite sorry for him. He obviously didn't think he'd be getting any action that night, and so thought his secret would be safe.
    Apparently he wasn't even small, and really had no need to stuff.

9. Totally Twisted

:18:

10. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

I have double standards: I expect a woman to "package" herself as best she can, using whatever aids are available, and to be immaculately presented. Especially if we are on display as a couple, which we frequently are, eg at my students' graduation, or the spring ball, or the dept picnic. When I get to loving her, the lights are low, my hormones are pumping and the it's performance, not geometry that kicks in.

However, I would be disgusted if a guy stuffed his pants. Somehow that would reflect an inferiority based on the size of his cock. I expect guys to be secure because of who and what they are. I'm small (5x4.5) but I feel I have a lot to offer a woman. A size queen wouldn't go for me, but that's her choice and I wouldn't be offended. In my experience the majority of women are not size queens, they are much more discerning than that.

11. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't think they should. I guess I want true advertising. :tongue:

Of course, as a woman I do the "enhancement" stuff - some of it anyway, like makeup and (lightly) padded bras (which I used to not wear because of the "false advertising" aspect, but now I do just to feel "normal"). I don't need the padded pants though - I do have a nice ass, if I do say so myself! I got a compliment on it last week, even! Unfortunately, it was a woman complimenting me - although if a man I don't REALLY know just came up and said "You have a nice ass!" I'd probably think he was a weirdo! (but I'd still be happy about the compliment - I'm funny that way.)

12. viking1

Gold Member

A woman wanting to look her best is one thing. I don't like for women to wear padded bras or stuff their bra or wear padding in the booty area.
    That's kinda false advertising too. If they really were doing it to feel better about themselves, that may make it a little better. If they are doing it to impress me, or men in general, I don't think that's a good thing. I would rather they be themselves and feel good about how they really are.

I just wouldn't stuff my shorts and go out in public. I just know it would get me in trouble later. If a woman went home with me and found out I would expect a negative reaction. Trying to be someone you really aren't doesn't work well at all.

I don't think you are small at 5x4.5. That's in the average range. I am in the average range too. It does bother, and I've been insecure about it for years. I need ,and want to, get over that. I know that being false ain't gonna help, though. I just can't seem to let go of the size queen thing.
    It just bothers me that I ain't good enough for some women. I mean, I wouldn't turn a woman down on breast size.

13. Totally Twisted

You may not turn a woman down on breast size, but surely there are women that you don't find physically attractive?

I hope you do get over your hang up, because you seem like an honest and genuine guy, and IMO those are much better qualities than a big penis.

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'm not sure how I would react to that.. probably like wtf?!

15. Kassokilleri2ff

Why would a guy do that? I mean if a girl stuffs, and we find out later that night, we arent going to turn you down. But, although im not sure, i would think that the woman would turn the guy down because he had small dick. Maybe?

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I think it's a double standard. I don't think it's cool to stuff your pants. I think it's just as bad to stuff your bra or wear garments that give a false impression of what you look like. Where does it become ok for you to do it to feel good about yourself but he's not allowed too?
    Personally, I'm more attracted to inner beings than boobs or bulges.

17. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    I just went out with a girl who after removing her bra didn't at all feel a bit strange about throwing the foam pad that made her look like a C cup across the room. :eek: (lucky I'm not a boob man)

Could you imagine going to bed with a guy and right before you have sex he takes the sock out of his pants and unabashedly chucks it across the room? :smile:

Men and women are just different...

18. viking1

Gold Member

They may or may not turn him down for being average or small. I think the idea of being false would be a far bigger turn off. That goes for men or women. I do agree that men and women react differently to that situation.
    Not all women are size queens, but most don't like falsification.

Sure, there are women I don't find physically attractive. I most likely wouldn't write a woman off for one attribute I didn't like. I really don't care about breast size. If I did I wouldn't shun an otherwise attractive woman with small breast. Let's say, that in theory, I prefer blue eyed blonds. I still wouldn't turn down a nice brunette with brown eyes. I am not all that particular. To those who are, I say: to each his/her own. I can't down somebody for seeking what they really want. Just be truthful about it is all I ask. I just ain't that particular. People who are false are a big turn off.

19. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I've said it before. I think comparing breasts to penises is stupid. Breasts are more exposed and are not quite sexual organs to the degree that erect penises are. In our society we tend to think larger breasts enhance a woman's beauty. They make her more presentable. Outside retarded religious communities it's generally accetable for a woman to use her breasts to her advantage. In public penises are concealed. If you make a delibrate effort to expose them, you deserve any kind of reaction that you get, because reactions are exactly what you are seeking. It would be the same for women if they were to bare their pussies.

20. Chaz

Chaz Member

Some womens double standards are funny.. Although it is socially excepted that women can have pants that hold her tummy in.. i can't help but think.. GO TO THE GYM... i'm very unforgiving of women who don't look after themselves... if your jsut that way.. ok.. but a lack of self discipline it a NO NO...

Draft saved Draft deleted