Stuffing

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've said it before. I think comparing breasts to penises is stupid. Breasts are more exposed and are not quite sexual organs to the degree that erect penises are. In our society we tend to think larger breasts enhance a woman's beauty. They make her more presentable. Outside retarded religious communities it's generally accetable for a woman to use her breasts to her advantage. In public penises are concealed. If you make a delibrate effort to expose them, you deserve any kind of reaction that you get, because reactions are exactly what you are seeking. It would be the same for women if they were to bare their pussies.

I agree with you. Breasts are just for looks. They really aren't sex organs.
The penis is a sex organ, and it's the man's ONLY sex organ.

However a lot of women obsess over breast size like us guys do over cock size. Many men judge women by breast size as well. I agree, when you show a bulge, or whatever intentionally you are fishing for a reaction.
At least that's the reason I would do it anyway.:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The false advertising aspect wouldn't bother me as much as the combination of stupidity and insecurity.

First, I would never pick up a guy based solely on his bulge. Second, if I were that shallow, does he think I won't notice when the clothes come off?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An absolute No-Go that is. I think if I found out that he had stuffed his pants with a towel or a sock and still had the intention to lay me, I'd have to boot him out to his own protection, he wouldn't want to hear me laughing about that. After all, what was he thinking, did he really think he could sell his weenie as a cucumber, only if I don't see it in the dark?

There's a slight difference between all the practices used by women to hide worse sides and improve better sides and simulating a big bulge: Wearing bras or pants with a little padding, or using make-up in an accentuating way are only correctives, small changes that don't simulate something that isn't there. Faking a big dick by means of using a sock is a pretty cheap trick and will be unmasked as soon as I have the pants down. A "legal" means could be adding what I call optical inches, for example by trimming pubic hair.

On the subject of stuffed speedos and underwear in fashion ads, all I can say is what the eye does not see, the heart does not grieve over. The bulge could also be natural, couldn't it? And the guy isn't trying to get me into his bed.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found that the bulge is not an absolute indicator of how big a penis is hard. Some guys just don't show or are growers, some wear boxers, some just have big balls. I must admit a bulge looks nice but I don't select my playmates on how big it looks. Penis size is not in the top 3 for me.

Seems it would be utterly embarrassing for the guy. You would think he would excuse himself and slip out the sock or packy before you found out. It would kill the moment for me.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it is said that making a woman laugh is the next best thing to making her cum...

While I can see the difference in the situations (breasts are a secondary sexual trait, the penis is a primary sexual trait), I would still think a man would have an equal right to be nonplussed if a woman removed her bra only to have her breasts drop to her waist.

There's enhancement and then there's deceptive.