Stunt cock for an evening Part 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by BrickThick, Mar 16, 2010.

1. BrickThick

BrickThick New Member

Albums:
    After that I don't know how many woman, and a couple of guys for their first time, took turns and shared my cock. One sucking my cock as deeply as they could while another sucked on my balls or wrapping their lips each around one side and then moving together in and out. I stood there with my hips pushed out for at least an hour. Just being a stunt-cock. My penis was a play toy for many and they each wanted to play with my toy for a long time. Rubbing their jaws and then going back for more. I was loving it!
    One very sexy woman I didn't know finally stepped up to me and said, “honey that is a really gorgeous cock you have. May try to fit it in my pussy? I'm dripping wet just from watching them suck on it” “Sure” I said. “I guess my penis is everyone's play-toy tonight”. With a sexy smile she bent over and spit a big gob on my cock and smeared around with with hand. “I need this monster to be nice and slick, damn it's as hard as rock!” She turned around, bent over at the waist and reached between her legs and rubbed my cock head all over her pussy lips to get them nice and wet, then placed my cock against her opening she slowly started to push back. When she had pushed back hard enough and the flared head of my cock at last popped between her pussy lips she screamed, “Oh my God! No, it's too big!” A huge yell went up from all the people watching. They cheered for the woman as she very slowly impaled herself with my cock. Shaking her head and kneading her tits the whole time and screaming, “No!”. The crowd yelled “take it all!” until after several minutes she finally got it all inside her. As soon as my balls pressed against her lips she came like a freight train, shaking wildly all over and screaming like she was dying. The cheering section went totally wild and the woman just slid off my pole and crumpled to the floor with a huge smile on her face, moaning loudly. Finally the group decided that it was time for me to shoot my load and they all approached me at my once, so many hands and mouths all over my body. I've never come for that long before, jet after jet squirting out more forcefully than I had every felt. Quite a few people wanted a taste, so I moved my cock from mouth to mouth in between each orgasmic contraction. Filling one hungry mouth and moving to the next before the next jet filled that mouth. It was so erotic I just kept shooting come into their mouths as they kneeled in front of my like I was giving them all semen-communion.
    That never happened again at Ned and Valerie's house, but in certain company while lounging naked at their pool my cock called was called “Circus Penis”.*

Draft saved Draft deleted