Stupid Cock Size Theory #456

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stupid Cock Size Theory #456

I was inspired to post this theory by a recent thread relating cock size to age of your parents when you were born.

I think that it is possible for a man to be of Good Cock Stock. By this I mean your ancestry and nationality play a role in your adult penis size.

Stupid Cock Size Theory #456: Countries known for making excellent sausages tend to produce men with large beautiful penises.
For the vegetarians among you I have listed the countries known for making great sausages. They are in no particular order and are as follows: Italy, Poland, United States, Germany, Brazil. Any single country listed or combination of the above often produces a large handsome penis.

There is another European Country but I can't think of it right now. :rolleyes: :redface:

Any thoughts on my theory?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
STUPID COCK SIZE THEORY #455

Although I realize that there is little that correlates with penis size in general, after reading a few posts here I'm curious as to whether your parents' age when you were born has anything to do with penis size? Guys who were born when their parents were older it seems got less testosterone in the womb and might end up less endowed. I realize this is probably just an empty theory, but does it make sense to anyone else?

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes definately the Netherlands, but the Danes also produce pretty damn good hotdogs :D

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People from near the equator have large penises because the gravity is stronger there. That's why there are elephants in Africa, but not Norway.

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
STUPID COCK SIZE THEORY #455

I'll post what I posted back on the original forum. Although it seems stupid, it was not just some hairbrained theory. I had a reason behind it:

A lot of traits are determined by the amount of testosterone the mother produced while pregnant. For example, guys with longer fourth fingers than index fingers experienced more testosterone while in the womb and are thus more likely to be good at sports and music. At the same time, according to Psychology Today, people who experienced this great amount of testosterone in the womb are more likely to be gay.

That being said, the question is more a matter of whether testosterone levels vary in the mother as she gets older. In another thread someone commented that perhaps because his mother was taking estrogen pills while pregnant his penis ended up being shorter. And it would stand to reason that younger mothers would be producing more hormones in general.

So no, this was not just some theory on a whim. I had a reason for bringing it up.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For example, guys with longer fourth fingers than index fingers experienced more testosterone while in the womb and are thus more likely to be good at sports and music. At the same time, according to Psychology Today, people who experienced this great amount of testosterone in the womb are more likely to be gay.
I'm not sure that tells us much about penis sizes, but it certainly explains figure skating.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People from near the equator have large penises because the gravity is stronger there. hahahahaThat's why there are elephants in Africa, but not Norway. Now that makes sense:rolleyes:

Germans make great sausages. mmmmm
Nothing beats a brat and a beer at a football game or cooked on a grill in the summer time.

have we forgotten the cuban dicks.. ?
Aye papi, you know I luvs my sweet Cuban sausage too. Give me some Chorizo and I am a happy girl. :biggrin1: Or better yet a nice hot Cuban pork sandwich!