stupid me

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Girls...please help
I tried masturbating with a sort of...pastry roll, that has a very soft crepe on the outside.
I only put it in once, not very far, and took it out...because I was afraid that parts of it might stay in there. I looked and it seemed like MAYBE there were just some small bits left up there. So I tried going in with my finger, but couldn't "find" anything.
But now I'm scared shitless...that it's gonna stay up there and rot.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You see this is why there are health and safety regulations with regard to food. I think the best thing in the circumstances would be to purchase a pet mouse from your local pet store, it will quickly crawl into every nook and cranny reaching the part your fingers can't reach. Next time you want to use food stuffs only use things you'd eat in bed - crumbs are bad.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Douche.

Yes, sugars and carbohydrates in your vagina can cause a problem, because they are food for yeast and bacteria (I'm a Microbiologist by profession, so I know these things).

Not too long ago, I tried an experiment with slicing a banana using only my PC muscles (actually I was able to shoot the banana a respectable distance but didn't manage to slice it), :redface: :rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1: but I made sure to douche afterwards.

A vinegar-water douche is best, because it has an acidic pH balance and is less likely to alter the natural pH of your vagina.

P.S. AW was really disappointed that I deleted the video of my shooting the banana without sending it to him.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think experimenting with new food stuffs should be done the same way you'd experiment with new men. Avec condom.

But since you haven't in this case, if none of the advice given by the above posters appeals, you may wish to give Gene Simmons a call. He should be able to reach all the tasty pastry.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
G oimmediately to your local pharmacy or health food store. Purchase L. Acidophilus. Take 4 billion live organisms today, tomorrow and the next day. If you end up with a yeast infection, (likely) you can even put the pills right in your vagina.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
well guys..thanks to all for answering, I think I overreacted and nothing really is happening. I think my juices pushed anything that was left in there, out. Plus - the smell is the same.
And yes - to the microbiologist - I was worried about that. I was worried about bacteria growing in there ...and then....who knows infecting me farther up and causing me to be sterile!! Who knows. Anyway, I'm waiting for my next period (next week)..
I don't want to try any of the pills because I'm almost certain now there's nothing in there! Thanks to everyone for answering.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad you are okay!

However in the future stick with vegetables and fruits such as: cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, bananas, carrots and always cover them with a condom. Most fruits and vegetables today are grown with a pesticide or covered in some nasty wax to preserve color and freshness in shipping, hence the need for the condom.

Or better yet, buy a fucking DILDO!!!

well guys..thanks to all for answering, I think I overreacted and nothing really is happening. I think my juices pushed anything that was left in there, out. Plus - the smell is the same.
And yes - to the microbiologist - I was worried about that. I was worried about bacteria growing in there ...and then....who knows infecting me farther up and causing me to be sterile!! Who knows. Anyway, I'm waiting for my next period (next week)..
I don't want to try any of the pills because I'm almost certain now there's nothing in there! Thanks to everyone for answering.