Stupid mistakes

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to dares, childish I know but after a few beers I'll take on most bets and dares. So last night after work I got dared to sniff a line of salt in a bar. Was fucking disgusting and a horrible mistake, burnt my throat and made me bleed from my nose. :eek:

What stupid mistakes have you made lately?

D

deleted136887

I've always been a bit of an idiot when it comes to dares, childish I know but after a few beers I'll take on most bets and dares. So last night after work I got dared to sniff a line of salt in a bar. Was fucking disgusting and a horrible mistake, burnt my throat and made me bleed from my nose. :eek:

Met a bunch of bikers in a Cape Town bar a while ago. They sniffed the salt(like you did), drank the Tequila and squirted the lemon in their eye. Plenty of body fluids oozing from all facial orify. Needless to say, I declined and got plastered on Rum.

PS they were from Bellville, a strange suburb...

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think you get the bone-head prize:biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ha, that's nothing! I used to sniff lime salts as a kid.:eek: The really disturbing part is that no one ever dared me to do it, I just did it. Although, it was something other kids at my school were doing, so perhaps it was more peer pressure than anything else.