Stupid mod applications

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The mods should post the stupid things people said on their applications to be a moderator. That could be good

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The mods should post the stupid things people said on their applications to be a moderator. That could be good

We can't. The application form promised that their applications would be held in strictest confidence, and we're not going back on that after the fact.

And really, we didn't get any "stupid" applications. It'd be more entertaining to make up a few bogus ones instead. (hint.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It'd be more entertaining to make up a few bogus ones instead. (hint.)

Subtle.:tongue:

Why I want to be a Mod:

I think that being a moderator would be a rewarding experience. I would love the chance to ban all the fuckers who bother me, laughing heartily as I go. I think it would also be nice to spend more time changing the posts.

What I bring to the Table:

I have a penis.

What would I change if elected?

I would make a Topless Tuesday and Fuck my ass Friday's!! All the ladies would have to post pictures of their boobs on Tuesdays. All the well hung men would get a chance to have random sexual acts with a few of the sites willing bottoms. Airfare and Hotel accomidations NOT included.

Vote For Jeff BLACK!!!:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why I want to be a Mod:

I think that being a moderator would be a rewarding experience. I would love the chance to ban all the fuckers who bother me, laughing heartily as I go. I think it would also be nice to spend more time changing the posts.

I have a penis.

I would make a Topless Tuesday and Fuck my ass Friday's!! All the ladies would have to post pictures of their boobs on Tuesdays. All the well hung men would get a chance to have random sexual acts with a few of the sites willing bottoms. Airfare and Hotel accomidations NOT included.

Thats funny Jeff.......:tongue: You got my vote! Just dont ban me..........:cool:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Why I want to be a Mod:

I have a penis.

Throw in a few free drinks and you'll have my vote.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Heh.

What sorts of changes would you like to see at LPSG?

Ur chatroom sux0rs! Plus nobody believes in the picture I posted of my 20-inch cock crammed into my lycra pants!

Describe your qualifications for LPSG moderator.

My ass has powersss! ffff-ffffff-ff-ffunt!

Which boards do you participate in most?

You have boards? How do I get to them from the gallery?