Stupid Paris Hilton Shows Off Her Pussy

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Damn, that is one ragged piece of pussy! She can't even contain it in her panties! She is so played out and I hope that her time in the spotlight is over REALLY SOON!

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that fleshy snatch has been torn up since 19, with
timely release of the "Sex Tape' & now this 'inadverent' peek.
Nice find .. as this wench needs sodomization- next photo Op.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is one nasty looking camel toe!
I hope her 15 mins of fame are over soon too!
I think she does this stuff just to grab a little more time in the limelight.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't even wanna look at the pic.....but she really just makes me sick...she's only famous and rich because of her parents....she has no actual talent...she's just famous because of her name

that is a good one, well not really, but i hope yinz guys know what i mean. The chic has been ridden hard and put up 'dry'. :)

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i find it funny that guys says they would never ... id love to see how they would react if she was right infront of them offering! ...this photo looks wierd to me are we sure its real?

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
lol i find it funny that guys says they would never ... id love to see how they would react if she was right infront of them offering! ...this photo looks wierd to me are we sure its real?

Being that part of me stills finds (some) women really attractive, I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. I have ZERO attraction or tolerance for mindless, talentless dipshits whose only purpose in life is to party and be famous. I mean, she put out a CD which bombed, she was in a movie (or maybe more, I don't know) that bombed. Her TV show bombed. Why is this pathetic girl still being put on a pedastal? Its obvious that she plays dumb(er than she actually is). What an utter waste of human matter. Same goes for nasty old jaded Perez Hilton...these two must be related somehow. (Maybe they really are...I have no clue?)

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a fake retouch job. Anatomically, "it" is located about 5 inches lower than where her real labia would be, based on the folds in her dress indicating where her thighs end.

Don't believe it. :rolleyes:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't that stupid cunt vow to do charitable, good deeds after her stint in jail? Jesus, what a vacuous, stupid bitch she is!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all that money and no one taught her to stand with her feet straight, non-pigeoned towed. and wear nylons or tan and put lotion on those gams. knees look kind of ugly but you know what?, I'd fuck the shit out her, and in the morning she would be writing me a check for my services. I'd laugh all the way to the bank.