Stupid people sign i just found

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by avalonlovelove, Aug 9, 2007.

?

What kinds of stupid things have you done?

1. Fallen in public

70.0%
  2. slammed your hand in car door

55.0%
  3. broke wind in public the mother of embarassments

45.0%
  4. accidentally went to the wrong house.

50.0%
  5. jumped off a roof

20.0%
  6. rode down a very steep hill

45.0%
  7. all other incidents are welcome just post them in the post i have made.

25.0%
  1. avalonlovelove

avalonlovelove New Member

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I slipped on ice that was covered with a heavy heavy layer of snow.. so I don't consider it stupid.

On the other hand.. I think you should stop posting these stupid theards...

3. avalonlovelove

I think you need to get off your high horse.You must think you are better than everyone else.How about you stop posting your stupid questions also.I may be a Christian but I can tell you one thing I won't take this shit I am not a coward.:rolleyes: :bsflag: :censored: I'll tell you this girl you will not talk to me that way PERIOD!You are from CANADA I thought Canadians were friendlier.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I don't think I've posted any questions lately.. are you delusional? Christian? really! What does that change anything...
    Actually I will choose how I talk to you.. not you. Good try though.
    Don't be so stereotypical... not all of one group is the same. I thought they taught you that in Sunday school? Guess you missed that class then? Get a grip.

5. avalonlovelove

What the hell are you talking about?!You are the one acting like a snob not me.If you don't like what i post i don't give a shit i'll do what i want.You need to get a grip not me I was being nice...at first .

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

I concur.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yes not only are they stupid... but they are written poorly, without proper punctuation. And he reads farther into things then what is said.

I say he should stop posting stupid threads..
    He thinks I think I'm better than everyone and I'm being high and mighty.

8. avalonlovelove

I'm sorry for posting the thread No Strings i will just stop posting if it is this big of an issue.Think Kink you are the definitive example of the kind of people I dealt with in school.Thankfully I do not know your ass thank god .

9. gjorg

Gold Member

Avalonlovelove Has been giving clues to his age and personality,so it might be best to ignore him.:wink:

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Avalon, please don't take this the wrong way, but you joined 13 days ago. You've started 47 threads in that time, and 36% of those are polls. What's going on?

Also, you just joined a community. The ToS does not cover the "community standards" aspect, but we are nonetheless a community. We have some "understood" or "unspoken" rules amongst ourselves. Please take the time to get to know us a little better before getting so defensive.

11. avalonlovelove

I am not being defensive I am being treated like shit.I dealt with that in school enough.I am shaking so bad right now this has made me so mad.I will never try to talk to people again.This isn't worth it.

12. Horny Alex

Horny Alex New Member

Fools names like their faces are often seen in public places.

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah.. I don't think you could handle me in real life.. mind you... I'd probably not be able to stand you either. Your annoying online.. I can't imagine how much less effort it would be for you to open your mouth and make an ass of yourself.
    What 14? Ignore is reserved for people who PM with disgusting things, and stalk me.
    47 threads in 13 days! wth! I think I have a few more threads then that in almost a year! Why post when you have nothing useful to say!

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

No being treated like shit would have been say... me jumping on you after the 10th post, and telling you to stop. This is brutal honesty. I haven't even started swearing yet. I think I'm being pretty truthful. I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way.. it take a lot for me to react to something like this.

Again your throwing everything into this.. we aren't saying not to talk to people. Stop reading what is not there. We are telling you to stop posting pointless threads that insult people.

15. D_Alli_Katz

D_Alli_Katz Account Disabled

Right. Time to clear a few things up. If i was around when you slipped, i would have laughed... its a reflex! Hell, i would have even laughed at myself! Also, why so hard up on avalon? Embarassing things happen all the time, to everyone! My guess is that most of them are too weak to swallow their pride and admit it! Its nothing to be ashamed of! Unless your ashamed of being human? Oh, and i tend to have quite a few incidents with bikes. Wen i was 3, i went over the handle-bars of my pushbike and lost a tooth (pleased to say it has regrown), when i was 9, i crashed into a brick wall and broke a knuckle, and when i was 14, i broke too hard going down a hill and flew over the handle-bars and skidded along the grass.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Oh I laughed too.. cause that is most peoples reaction, and I couldn't believe that I fell. It was going into a McDonalds too. I was laughing at myself thinking.. well thats what I get for filling my face with garbage food.
    Avalon has been here 13 days.. posted 47 threads that are pretty much not contributing to anything.. and hurtful to some people. Moreso I'm not the only one who feels this. People are saying they are leaving because the quality of the board is going down.. but if we look at the topics posted? it's no wonder. A few of his posts have been really harsh, and he flips out when you don't agree with his beliefs. I'm not trying to play mod to him.. but as a member I'm getting tired of these silly pointless threads that look like a 14 y/o slapped it together.

17. D_Alli_Katz

Again your throwing everything into this.. we aren't saying not to talk to people. Stop reading what is not there. We are telling you to stop posting pointless threads that insult people.[/QUOTE]

Also, can i please ask how this thread is insulting? I've seen alot more insulting threads, involving pissing into someones arse, butt sniffing, and all manner of filth! You're nothing special, so why don't you stop ordering people around? I can't imagine very many people pay attention to you anyway?

18. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Ok do a quick little test... check out the reply to my posts.. then look at his. I think that will answer your question. I was more over talking about the thread on the person who murdered her own children, and his childish reaction to that. But seriously... you can go ahead and tell me whatever you please. I promise I wont listen. Thanks, thats all.

19. D_Alli_Katz

omg. Are you for real? If people didnt want to read his threads, they wouldnt! Hell, you were the first to reply to this one! I think you should read this thread in the spirit it was intended. For people to share embarassing moments and laugh about them together.

20. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

OMG! you are right!! I did respond... to tell him that his threads were getting annoying.. I think though.. I really could be mistaken but this is only the second thread of his I've responded to. Again thanks for playing.

Draft saved Draft deleted