Stupid people sign i just found

What kinds of stupid things have you done?

• Total voters

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
omg. Are you for real? If people didnt want to read his threads, they wouldnt! Hell, you were the first to reply to this one! I think you should read this thread in the spirit it was intended. For people to share embarassing moments and laugh about them together.

....are you a second account for the thread starter?

Read the thread again before jumping in.

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: and yet you chose to share a moment u experienced first. All members are entitled to post threads, so why should he be any different? Like i'v said before, there are alot of people on this site that wouldnt want to know about urinating up someones arse either. Leave him be...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
:eek: and yet you chose to share a moment u experienced first. All members are entitled to post threads, so why should he be any different? Like i'v said before, there are alot of people on this site that wouldnt want to know about urinating up someones arse either. Leave him be...
OK as I said before this is the second thread of his I've replied to. All the other 45 were not even worth reading. There you go; happy now pumpkin?

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media

You've not read the thread then.

The issue raised was the sheer number of threads he's started and the mind numbing, yet repetitive banality of each one.

How exactly did you/he invisage this thread going?

"Oh my god, I fell over once too!"

"me too!"

"and me! and I saw someone fall over once!"

etc, etc.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Avalon has been here 13 days.. posted 47 threads that are pretty much not contributing to anything.. and hurtful to some people.
TK, in Avalon's defense, he has actually started a few very good threads. And a lot not-so-good. But some really good ones.

Unfortunately, when I try to give a little friendly, mentoring advice, it is not taken in the manner in which it was offered.

Think_Kink, you've known me long enough to understand that I'm generally a fairly loving, giving, nurturing individual, right? You've seen me try to polish a few diamonds before.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Who the fuck ARE you? Personally, i cant understand why a woman is on a "large PENIS support group" anyway

I detect a certain anti female agenda here.

She's said nothing unnecessary and nothing that hasn't been repeated by others.

as for you querying why a woman posts here - that's not even worth a reply.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK, in Avalon's defense, he has actually started a few very good threads. And a lot not-so-good. But some really good ones.

Unfortunately, when I try to give a little friendly, mentoring advice, it is not taken in the manner in which it was offered.

Think_Kink, you've known me long enough to understand that I'm generally a fairly loving, giving, nurturing individual, right? You've seen me try to polish a few diamonds before.
Of course dear. Do as you please. But I do believe this member is underage :)

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anti female agenda? Where the hell did that come from. I was raised all around women, as my dad left when i was young. I have nothing against women at all!

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
anti female agenda? Where the hell did that come from. I was raised all around women, as my dad left when i was young. I have nothing against women at all!

The fact you have only taken issue with a female on here despite her despite several others being in agreement with her and the fact you question her presence on this site.

To my mind, that's quite clearly some sort of agenda you have going on there, and one you should deal with in some way.

Thanks for provifing background to your current mental disorders, but I don't give a fuck.

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
god, i cant believe the lot of you! Banding together in a bullying barrage? Its pathetic school yard behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourselves

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who the fuck ARE you? Personally, i cant understand why a woman is on a "large PENIS support group" anyway
Are you for real? The title is not "Large Penis Owners Group," it's "Large Penis Support Group."

I'm guessing that you are aware of the fact that there a LOTS more females who enjoy and support large penises than there are men who enjoy them.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
god, i cant believe the lot of you! Banding together in a bullying barrage? Its pathetic school yard behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourselves

...oh dear.

Just, oh dear.

If you do want to be so tiny as to swear at girls online, don't cry wolf and claim you're being bullied.

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mental disorders? I call it having some common decencey. And as for you Think Kink, im arguing with you because somebody has to stick up for that guy!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
mental disorders? I call it having some common decencey. And as for you Think Kink, im arguing with you because somebody has to stick up for that guy!
You can do as you please. I'm getting private messages telling me to rip both of you new ones... I'm sure no one who has been here awhile has even batted an eye at me. Stick up for all you want. It's your life, you can waste it on battling uphill fights on moot points. Be my guest.