Stupid people sign i just found

What kinds of stupid things have you done?

• Total voters

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 25 and Think you have no idea what I have gone through and I wish you could.I feel badly that this has happened again.In answer to your question I am 25 years old and I am not a child.I want by gones to be by gones and be done with it.We are both adults here so let's please try to at like adults.I do not hate you and I never meant to offend anyone here.I still don't understand.But I am going to try to start understanding right now.I apologize for my posts and I'm sorry.I just feel sorta singled out by all this and i don't think it is fair.You offended me when you talked about how I poste Kink.I had a scarring experience with that when i was young and it hurt bad.I try to write the best I can and that is the truth.Please don't judge me for posting.My question is has anyone else ever gotten annoyed by someone else posting a lot or how they write?If it is just me then yeah I do feel sorta singled out.But as I said I am gonna work on this.Sorry Kink I wish we could just put this behind us and start over.After all we are both adults.Sorry to anyone I ran off the board or LSPG itself.I definitely never meant to do that.If someone could tell me what you are allowed to post and not allowed to post it would help a lot.:confused: :eek: :fingersx:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also respond better when people back me on my stance.

Of course you do, as most other people. Seeing the other side of an argument is essential, however. You can't be expected to have people agree with you all the time - if you do, you'll never be able to defend your opinions once a challenge arises. Homogeneity breeds contentement.

Can the moderators please remove this thread. What people are saying to each other is truly offensive and beyond the bounds of good manners.

:mad:

No.

I don't think we should tug at the mods' skirt everytime a thread goes sour (and this one is pretty mild, compared to other ones). If we did that, 95% of all threads on LPSG would be tagged 'Locked'.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a difference though. People agree with me generally because I'm blunt I'll tell you what I think, not just what people want to hear.

So you playing devils advocate and trying to make light of me attacking the OP was totally moot as well. We were then attacked for being girls on the site, and you are not helping our plight. I also respond better when people back me on my stance. Which seems to be pretty much every time I object to something.

I understand your view point, but disagree that being "blunt" makes a point valid. And, obviously I don't state what I wish people to hear, as my stance in this thread shows.

I don't need people to back me on my opinion to feel that it is right, and it has nothing to do with being the Devil's advocate. I truly believe that it was unnecissary to try and humiliate avolon. There is a difference between honesty and being deliberately mean and taking pleasure in it. It's no different than someone standing in a store and calling someone fat. Are they? Maybe. Does it need to be said? No.

Now, as far as your plight regarding being girls on the site. First of all, if my belief that you were too harsh with avalon weakens your arguement, which I don't believe it does, then there is something missing in your arguement that has nothing to do with me.

Second, truthfully, I disregarded Hero 69's statement as being nonsensical and a childish reaction to being disagreed with himself. I thought that you were doing just fine in that area. Just because I agree with him on the avalon front, doesn't mean I agree with him about everything, the same way that I agree with you regarding Hero 60 but not so much on avalon.

I won't be forced to pick a side unless I agree with it, nor will I be forced to comment only on "this" in a thread that has already been hijacked, me being a culprit as well.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 25 and Think you have no idea what I have gone through and I wish you could.I feel badly that this has happened again.In answer to your question I am 25 years old and I am not a child.I want by gones to be by gones and be done with it.We are both adults here so let's please try to at like adults.I do not hate you and I never meant to offend anyone here.I still don't understand.But I am going to try to start understanding right now.I apologize for my posts and I'm sorry.I just feel sorta singled out by all this and i don't think it is fair.You offended me when you talked about how I poste Kink.I had a scarring experience with that when i was young and it hurt bad.I try to write the best I can and that is the truth.Please don't judge me for posting.My question is has anyone else ever gotten annoyed by someone else posting a lot or how they write?If it is just me then yeah I do feel sorta singled out.But as I said I am gonna work on this.Sorry Kink I wish we could just put this behind us and start over.After all we are both adults.Sorry to anyone I ran off the board or LSPG itself.I definitely never meant to do that.If someone could tell me what you are allowed to post and not allowed to post it would help a lot.:confused: :eek: :fingersx:
Sorry buddy but I think you a liar.Well you certainly got this group going.
So your 25 and just last week you wanted to know if it was ok to ask your mommie to buy you Playgirl for your birthday? Plus the comments on the way you were treated in school.(HS or College)Did you bang your head there.(if you did I appologize in advance)

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once again I am trying to cahnge things for the better.I am not the only one who has acted immature people.Why is it that I seem to always be the one who has to apologize when there are others here who are even more immature.I made a mistake I jumped the gun I am human.Humans make mistakes you know.Besides Kink you did start this not me if you would not have been rude about my posts I would not have gotten upset and that is a fact.You could have easily have been the bigger person just as well as I could have and should have.You are just as much in the wrong as I was.

Gjorg:please don't insult my intelligence I call my mom Mom.This is what i have been talking about the whole time.Plus I have a friend who has seizures so please son't joke about about banging my head.People I want you to understand I am sorry and yes I do no how to let things drop.When I left this afternoon I didn't care anymore about this.I have a life and there is far more important things going on in the world then the silliness that has taken place here today.It still floors me how I can't even post or make an opinion without starting controversy.Everyone of us here are adults and I know we are all better than this.So please let's try to get along.I do not want to cause any animosity or indifference.Sometimes I don't know what to post so I post whatever I feel a that moment.I never think for one minute that it will cause anger and rage.There is enough of that in the world as it is.I for one don't want to live that way.That is not why God created me.Once again I am sorry for all of this.This is out of control now.I mean my God my intentions were never to start a war here.Now I am totally afraid to post or make an opinion about anything.I don't understand but I know god would want me to be better and whatever the lord wants the lord will get.Can we please just put this stupidity and ridiculousness behind us PLEASE?I have enough stress in my life.What with looking for a job,worrying people are gonna find out I am gay where I work,and concealing the fact that I am gay from my other family members.I just want to make peace to extend an olive branch.I am actually 26 by the way not 25.:smile: :confused: :frown1: :dunno:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once again I am trying to cahnge things for the better.I am not the only one who has acted immature people.Why is it that I seem to always be the one who has to apologize when there are others here who are even more immature.I made a mistake I jumped the gun I am human.Humans make mistakes you know.Besides Kink you did start this not me if you would not have been rude about my posts I would not have gotten upset and that is a fact.You could have easily have been the bigger person just as well as I could have and should have.You are just as much in the wrong as I was.

Gjorg:please don't insult my intelligence I call my mom Mom.This is what i have been talking about the whole time.Plus I have a friend who has seizures so please son't joke about about banging my head.People I want you to understand I am sorry and yes I do no how to let things drop.When I left this afternoon I didn't care anymore about this.I have a life and there is far more important things going on in the world then the silliness that has taken place here today.It still floors me how I can't even post or make an opinion without starting controversy.Everyone of us here are adults and I know we are all better than this.So please let's try to get along.I do not want to cause any animosity or indifference.Sometimes I don't know what to post so I post whatever I feel a that moment.I never think for one minute that it will cause anger and rage.There is enough of that in the world as it is.I for one don't want to live that way.That is not why God created me.Once again I am sorry for all of this.This is out of control now.I mean my God my intentions were never to start a war here.Now I am totally afraid to post or make an opinion about anything.I don't understand but I know god would want me to be better and whatever the lord wants the lord will get.Can we please just put this stupidity and ridiculousness behind us PLEASE?I have enough stress in my life.What with looking for a job,worrying people are gonna find out I am gay where I work,and concealing the fact that I am gay from my other family members.I just want to make peace to extend an olive branch.I am actually 26 by the way not 25.:smile: :confused: :frown1: :dunno:
Oh yeah Happy Birthday, did you get the Playgirl? Listen dude I Think YOUR family,friends and co-workers know alot more that you think. Once someone talks about God and the lord I am outta there. I should have taken my oun advice and ignored you.So can we just do that? Ignore each other?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Can the moderators please remove this thread. What people are saying to each other is truly offensive and beyond the bounds of good manners.

:mad:
You think this was offensive? LoL *shakes my head*
Of course you do, as most other people. Seeing the other side of an argument is essential, however. You can't be expected to have people agree with you all the time - if you do, you'll never be able to defend your opinions once a challenge arises. Homogeneity breeds contentment.
It's not my fault people usually agree with me... what do you want me to do.. go against everyone and not say things. W/e I'm not even getting into this with you.
I understand your view point, but disagree that being "blunt" makes a point valid. And, obviously I don't state what I wish people to hear, as my stance in this thread shows.

I don't need people to back me on my opinion to feel that it is right, and it has nothing to do with being the Devil's advocate. I truly believe that it was unnecessary to try and humiliate avolon. There is a difference between honesty and being deliberately mean and taking pleasure in it. It's no different than someone standing in a store and calling someone fat. Are they? Maybe. Does it need to be said? No.

Now, as far as your plight regarding being girls on the site. First of all, if my belief that you were too harsh with avalon weakens your argument, which I don't believe it does, then there is something missing in your argument that has nothing to do with me.

Second, truthfully, I disregarded Hero 69's statement as being nonsensical and a childish reaction to being disagreed with himself. I thought that you were doing just fine in that area. Just because I agree with him on the avalon front, doesn't mean I agree with him about everything, the same way that I agree with you regarding Hero 60 but not so much on avalon.

I won't be forced to pick a side unless I agree with it, nor will I be forced to comment only on "this" in a thread that has already been hijacked, me being a culprit as well.
Actually I wasn't trying to humiliate him... but if that what it seemed like to you.. oh well. How was I harsh.. because I told him his posts were annoying... are you going to be offend if I tell you that your posts are annoying too? Hero's reaction was childish.. but I played at his rules...

I'm clearly not forcing you to do anything.. you stepped into this thread and made your own judgments and posted.. there is nowhere in this thread will you find me asking anything of you.. this thread or any other.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! you are right!! I did respond... to tell him that his threads were getting annoying.. I think though.. I really could be mistaken but this is only the second thread of his I've responded to. Again thanks for playing.

Why would you go through the trouble of criticising one;s post? Christ.. all of the gay post are irrelevant to me. heck when I post in the woman's issues and I get guys replying when I asked for women.. what is one to do.. I just ignore them. Nothing against them.. they should post,.... perhaps not in my threads when I ask for a woman's reply.. but whats one to do. I;m not going to tell them to NOT post.

This thead was started to just kick back and have fun. Even if its the 100th one. what do you care.. just ignore it.. move on.. its under the proper forum: et cetera.. why make an issue where there isn't any... live and let be!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Why would you go through the trouble of criticising one;s post? Christ.. all of the gay post are irrelevant to me. heck when I post in the woman's issues and I get guys replying when I asked for women.. what is one to do.. I just ignore them. Nothing against them.. they should post,.... perhaps not in my threads when I ask for a woman's reply.. but whats one to do. I;m not going to tell them to NOT post.

This thead was started to just kick back and have fun. Even if its the 100th one. what do you care.. just ignore it.. move on.. its under the proper forum: et cetera.. why make an issue where there isn't any... live and let be!
-.- *snore*

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You are a jackass.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When one member starts 48 threads in a few days it clutters up the board,especially when most of them are in one forum.
When several threads get zero replies the poster should get the message that we aren't facinated with every single thought that enters his head and learn to have some restraint.
There is a suggestion in the "be part of the solution" thread to limit the ability of new members to start new threads.The OP adds weight to the reasons to introduce this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
When one member starts 48 threads in a few days it clutters up the board,especially when most of them are in one forum.
When several threads get zero replies the poster should get the message that we aren't facinated with every single thought that enters his head and learn to have some restraint.
There is a suggestion in the "be part of the solution" thread to limit the ability of new members to start new threads.The OP adds weight to the reasons to introduce this.
I agree and was thinking the same thing. I don't think people looked to see that no one replied to his threads at all. It's as if he posted every thought that entered his mind. It does clutter things up.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So.....

I've done all of the items listed in the poll.

I've also stood on an elevator talking for five minutes before realizing that it wasn't going anywhere until I selected a floor.

I've locked my keys outside the car. Yes, outside. The key ring was caught in the door as it closed with the key sticking out taunting me.

I've asked someone to pass me my coke (coca-cola), when he asked "coat" I clarified by helpfully spelling it out for him, "C-O-C-K". This was at a staff meeting.

But by far the stupidest thing I've done was read through the last five pages of mudslinging in the vain hope that someone else would have taken the oportunity to share a laugh at themselves with us.

1. There is nothing offensive that I can see in the original post.

2. Women have every right to be here.

Any chance we could resume the original topic of this thread?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So.....

I've done all of the items listed in the poll.

I've also stood on an elevator talking for five minutes before realizing that it wasn't going anywhere until I selected a floor.

I've locked my keys outside the car. Yes, outside. The key ring was caught in the door as it closed with the key sticking out taunting me.

I've asked someone to pass me my coke (coca-cola), when he asked "coat" I clarified by helpfully spelling it out for him, "C-O-C-K". This was at a staff meeting.

But by far the stupidest thing I've done was read through the last five pages of mudslinging in the vain hope that someone else would have taken the oportunity to share a laugh at themselves with us.

1. There is nothing offensive that I can see in the original post.

2. Women have every right to be here.

Any chance we could resume the original topic of this thread?
Biology Class grade 11.... said orgasm instead of organism.. someone else also did this in a presentation.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello all this isn't meant as offense I just wanted to post it to see if anyone thinks this is smart or not.It sounded pretty intelligent but it seems offensive to.:smile: :18: :tongue:http://www.cynicalblack.com/cynical/sections/stupidity.400.png

When I read your comment , at first I thought you had not finished your statement in that you ended with a preposition and I kept searching for its object....then I realized what had happened is that you must have meant too or additionally, not to...this gave an entirely different slant on your comment!
I find what you presented to us to be thought provoking and mildly amusing...perhaps not the stuff to provoke much discussion....then I tried a little harder to bite into it!
Stupidity is a qualitative condition , whereas intelligence is generally thought to be quantitative and so the two are not mutually exclusive in the strict sense. For example, it is perfectly conceivable that a person with 140 IQ (classified on Stanford / Binet as genius or near genius)could display , as was illustrated in your example, unbounded stupidity and yet possess a high but limited IQ...limited because there is no number to express IQ above 140. To all intents and purposes, the ceiling on IQ measurements is 140, in that it encompasses three s.d. on the plus side of the mean (100) of the normalized IQ distribution. Any numbers stated above 140 are purely hypothetical and speculative, at best! Einstein's IQ was speculated to be in the range between 140 and 200 but this was purely speculative...the numbers above 140 through to 200 do not exist because the Stanford/Binet tests are limited to 140 as a ceiling. Theoretically, it could be possible for someone to possess an IQ in excess of 140, but the probability is so vastly remote that it is presumed not to occur at all, with the one believed exception of Einstein.
Now with that said, I find that the total merit of your post rests on its ability to tweak our funny bone..it tweaked mine and it made me recall some long forgotten things about intelligence test scores that I thought had been deleted by my intelligence center. If the merit of a post is judged solely by its ability to provoke discussion and excitement and to amuse and enlighten, then your post was right on the money!:smile: :wink: :smile:

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
firstly, id like to apologise for saying that women have no right to be here in whichever way i said it. I now understand the reason for their presence, and after reading posts placed by the female members, found them to be very intuitive and valuable to the site. Secondly, a personal apology (in a sense) to Think Kink. I did act very childish, but you should know that if a person is being victimised in someway, no matter who they are, i attempt to protect them. Thats just who i am. Iv taken alot of bullets (thankfully, just metaphorically speaking) for friends and strangers alike, but if it helps i don't care. Thirdly, a more general apology to all the female members, and anyone else offended by my comments. It will not happen again x x