Stupid people sign i just found

What kinds of stupid things have you done?

• Total voters

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
C[SIZE=-1]akes [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]are [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]awesome.

I like the f[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]act th[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]at you look like Sporticus in your [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]av[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]at[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ar.
[/SIZE]

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On the other hand.. I think you should stop posting these stupid theards...
I think I love you.

I concur.
Oh, I certainly KNOW that I love YOU!

When one member starts 48 threads in a few days it clutters up the board,especially when most of them are in one forum.
When several threads get zero replies the poster should get the message that we aren't facinated with every single thought that enters his head and learn to have some restraint.
Wow, I'm lovin' YOU too!

I feel an orgy coming over me.:biggrin1:

Who the fuck ARE you? Personally, i cant understand why a woman is on a "large PENIS support group" anyway
Hello-o-o-o vichairyass. We've sure missed you. :rolleyes:

...Cakes are awesome.
BEEFcakes like YOU sure are awesome. :tongue:

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
If I knew who that was, I'm sure I would be honored or deeply offended.

I think you should be flattered. He's the President of Iceland or something.
sportacus2.jpg

http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/freudianskip_sportacus.jpg

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to get off your high horse.You must think you are better than everyone else.How about you stop posting your stupid questions also.I may be a Christian but I can tell you one thing I won't take this shit I am not a coward.:rolleyes: :bsflag: :censored: I'll tell you this girl you will not talk to me that way PERIOD!You are from CANADA I thought Canadians were friendlier.
I think you need to take a major time out & get rid of this self righteous bullshit of yours-RIGHT NOW!! You asked a question, people answered, period. Don't like it-you're more than welcome to leave it alone.

I don't think I've posted any questions lately.. are you delusional? Christian? really! What does that change anything...
Actually I will choose how I talk to you.. not you. Good try though.
Don't be so stereotypical... not all of one group is the same. I thought they taught you that in Sunday school? Guess you missed that class then? Get a grip.
In order to get a grip, one would have actually had a grip to begin with there, TK.

What the hell are you talking about?!You are the one acting like a snob not me.If you don't like what i post i don't give a shit i'll do what i want.You need to get a grip not me I was being nice...at first .
No, you were rude, disprespectful, and snide. And for that matter, need serious psychological help.

Yes not only are they stupid... but they are written poorly, without proper punctuation. And he reads farther into things then what is said.

I say he should stop posting stupid threads..
He thinks I think I'm better than everyone and I'm being high and mighty.
Clearly thinking isn't one of his pluses, huh,TK?

I am 25 and Think you have no idea what I have gone through and I wish you could.I feel badly that this has happened again.In answer to your question I am 25 years old and I am not a child.I want by gones to be by gones and be done with it.We are both adults here so let's please try to at like adults.I do not hate you and I never meant to offend anyone here.I still don't understand.But I am going to try to start understanding right now.I apologize for my posts and I'm sorry.I just feel sorta singled out by all this and i don't think it is fair.You offended me when you talked about how I poste Kink.I had a scarring experience with that when i was young and it hurt bad.I try to write the best I can and that is the truth.Please don't judge me for posting.My question is has anyone else ever gotten annoyed by someone else posting a lot or how they write?If it is just me then yeah I do feel sorta singled out.But as I said I am gonna work on this.Sorry Kink I wish we could just put this behind us and start over.After all we are both adults.Sorry to anyone I ran off the board or LSPG itself.I definitely never meant to do that.If someone could tell me what you are allowed to post and not allowed to post it would help a lot.:confused: :eek: :fingersx:
25, huh? Well your whole thread sounded exactly like a 12.5 yr old.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think you need to take a major time out & get rid of this self righteous bullshit of yours-RIGHT NOW!! You asked a question, people answered, period. Don't like it-you're more than welcome to leave it alone.

In order to get a grip, one would have actually had a grip to begin with there, TK.

No, you were rude, disprespectful, and snide. And for that matter, need serious psychological help.

Clearly thinking isn't one of his pluses, huh,TK?

25, huh? Well your whole thread sounded exactly like a 12.5 yr old.
Thanks dear... I still have you on my buddy list btw.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How long is this bullshit going on?

Obviously, there is some secret and coded subtext going on in this thread that borders on insanity! IMHO, some of us are behaving like a pack of ferral dogs pouncing on a piece of meat!WTF'S going on here ??????????

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recall a recent thread about threads being hijacked. This is an excellent example.

Email is a new form of communication and should be treated as such. It allows us say what we want and remain safe and anonimous (never could spell) and unfortunately some people take advantage of that to say things they probably wouldn't in person.

Previous posts in this thread talk about everyone's right to their own opinion and yet they are attacked by someone who doesn't agree. When we have the freedom to express ourselves, we also have the responsibility to respect the opinion of others without attacking them.

These forms are intended to start discussions. If one doesn't agree with a given opinion it is not always necessary to respond. Sometimes its okay to just let it go.

Some of the comments have been childish and some people have blown comments way out of all proportion.

Let's all think before we react. And when posting think about how your post will be received.

It may be more effective to send a private message and discuss your differences in private.

Please let us respect each other.

Just my humble opinion.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recall a recent thread about threads being hijacked. This is an excellent example.
Email is a new form of communication and should be treated as such. It allows us say what we want and remain safe and anonimous (never could spell) and unfortunately some people take advantage of that to say things they probably wouldn't in person.
Previous posts in this thread talk about everyone's right to their own opinion and yet they are attacked by someone who doesn't agree. When we have the freedom to express ourselves, we also have the responsibility to respect the opinion of others without attacking them.
These forums are intended to start discussions. If one doesn't agree with a given opinion it is not always necessary to respond. Sometimes its okay to just let it go.
Some of the comments have been childish and some people have blown comments way out of all proportion.
Let's all think before we react. And when posting think about how your post will be received.
It may be more effective to send a private message and discuss your differences in private.
Please let us respect each other.
Just my humble opinion.

I could not agree more, but you and I are just two players in a full symphony orchestra, albeit one that is grossly out of tune and which appears to be playing the wrong score and which has as its goal the belting out of noise rather than orchestral music! Just my humble opinion.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very well said

I've started (what some may think are) stupid threads just to get other peoples opinions.

The replies I hate are "who cares". Why do people bother to be so rude? Then they get mad when you call them out on it.

The best way to let a thread die is to ignore it.

The worst it to tell the poster how stupid you think they are.