Stupid People

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Come across to me as maybe someone with a mental disability, not necessarily stupid, asking a question because they were afraid of what they heard on the radio. Maybe I got the wrong spin on it there....

There was a Radio series broadcast by Orson Welles that caused national panic when people believed they were being invaded by Martians.

Maybehaps the initial letter was a joke, intended to stir up the populace. With a name like Yahoo, you have to assume there are yahooes involved.

Orson Welles succeeded at that bit of radio drama by having it sound like a news broadcast.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the way, that was a jpg. so it's fake.

The syntax is so garbled, that if such a person existed, they wouldn't be able to raise a finger, much less turn a computer on and type.
If you want stupid, there's JasonDawg's blog.
That's just "Look at me" syndrome

So... does this make you fake too?

Attachments

Last edited:

geocycle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she is 10 years old or more likely a troll... who cares.

The first answer is funny though.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
That's just "Look at me" syndrome

So... does this make you fake too?

Nope. It just means there are things that can be done with a computer that I have been previously unaware of. With additional knowledge comes more understanding.

My reason for questioning was because it looked like a set up--weird garbled syntax by 'someone' (did they ever re-respond? did anyone send them an e mail?), and it just suggest "unreal". Or propping up a straw man.

I tend to think and alter and change the way I view things and I have often questioned many things. Often get the right answers.

I still don't know if A)the initial post was real or, B) if it was a prank to generate comment.

On this site it seems to be "B".