stupid pic question

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do the pics in my gallery make my dick look small?
lol..
hey.. you read the title and still came in.. just answer the question.
maybe my dick really is just small.. cuz i can never manage to get my pics to show what.. is there... blah...
at one point i tried putting a quarter on top for scale.. but that seems really freaking lame. lol

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if this helps, but you are looking at your pictures incorrectly. Most of the members here are *long*. You (no offense) are about average length. What makes you hung is your girth, which is quite large. Many of the pictures are above average length, but average or slightly above average girth. You are average length, but with a big girth, which many women would prefer. You are fine. :)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude your cock is awesome, although without the pants would be best! You just need to jelq some and that would pull some of your cock out from inside your body to exploit your full "natural" potential. Take off the pants and sit down and take a great pic of your schlong and you will most likely be finally pleased! Anyway, YOU ARE NOT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nineplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Danceswithlamps said:
I don't know if this helps, but you are looking at your pictures incorrectly. Most of the members here are *long*. You (no offense) are about average length. What makes you hung is your girth, which is quite large. Many of the pictures are above average length, but average or slightly above average girth. You are average length, but with a big girth, which many women would prefer. You are fine. :)

Agreed.....

hugemountain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No you are not small.... but I do agree with the previous post... Just lose the pants and show your hard dick in all it's glory. You have a great cock. Nothing to worry about.

Socialiteboy

Just Browsing
Media
i think ur cock is awesome. love the pics. i agree with all the other statements, about girth and taking pics without pants on. stil good pics tho.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Frankly, whoever said your pics made your dick look small, or even "average", needs to take a better look. Even if it is you.:biggrin1: