stupid politics threads

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is anyone else done reading politics threads. I for one am getting sick and tired of coming to my favorite forum to read dumb peoples thought on the issue. Can't you just keep quite and vote when the time comes. There are plenty of sources of news and views available, they don't have to come to my favorite Large Dick Site too.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are plenty of sources of news and views available, they don't have to come to my favorite Large Dick Site too.

You belong to other Large Penis Sites? I think that is cute that you have a "favorite".

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
is anyone else done reading politics threads. I for one am getting sick and tired of coming to my favorite forum to read dumb peoples thought on the issue. Can't you just keep quite and vote when the time comes. There are plenty of sources of news and views available, they don't have to come to my favorite Large Dick Site too.

Hon, there have been political discussions at LPSG long before either of us have been members. These discussion are rarely made by "dumb people" and are hardly going to discontinue because you don't particularly enjoy them.

For what it's worth, it's the myriad of intellectual discussions here that have set LPSG apart from sites of similar content.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hon, there have been political discussions at LPSG long before either of us have been members. These discussion are rarely made by "dumb people" and are hardly going to discontinue because you don't particularly enjoy them.

For what it's worth, it's the myriad of intellectual discussions here that have set LPSG apart from sites of similar content.

Well said GoneA. Woah!!!! WTF are you doing here? lol!!! I haven't seen you here in a while, if you've been back and I missed ya' please forgive me... but it is great to see you posting again man!!! :smile:

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

While I agree that it would be nice to finally have a site dedicated 100% to something I love that did NOT include politics, I recently had to leave my fave site about college football, FOOTBALL, because it was over run with political posts.
Although I don't think that all the political posts are dumb, many indeed are and sooo emotionally charged that they lose any intellectual value. What happened at my sports board was posters started bringing their politics to non political threads creating clliques among the posters if you will. So that people that didn't agree with you politically would no longer agree with say, for example, which coach you thought was lame or great or which players were good or lazy. I had to quit going to a sports site for the very same reason you address. A SPORTS site! The only thing i dig more than sports is cock, long, big, mean, nasty cock. So I joined here.
I refuse to open the first political post/thread while here. Once i do, this site will be ruined for me. Just as my sports board was. For the peeps that say why can't there be both? Well, I would never go to a poltical site and post a thread about how much I love to be gagged by a muscle dick studs uncut cock. THAT being said, this is not my site and again i'll just not open the political threads.
BTW I actually dig politics equally as much as sports and cock and watch mostly cable news networks instead of sitcoms and drama on TV. I'd like to think of LPSG as a place to get away from all that.
Moderators, I am NOT complaining about the fact that political commentary is allowed. I'm really trying to expand on and agree with the poster that originated this thread.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Gonnie! *glomps on and nearly huggles him to death*

GonnA is correct. Anyone wishing to stay out of politics can feel free to do so. I skim over those threads, but haven't participated much. There are still roughly a dozen forums on this board dedicated to the penis. If you don't like the ONE which isn't, stay away from it then. :rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont find it stupid at all. I in fact think its very healthy people are taking such a great interest in the future of our country.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Try this... don't click on the Et Cetera, Et Cetera forum. There isn't any posts about big dicks in there anyway.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
to read dumb peoples thought on the issue.

Then don't read them - how hard is that :confused:

Can't you just keep quite and vote when the time comes.

Yeah... sure... good luck with that!

I blow hot and cold with the rampant election discussion here - but you know what, American posters here are in the majority, it's a big deal for them, it's a big deal generally - I do prefer it when there are just a couple of threads on the go, rather than the entire first page of Etc. filled with it - but, feeling like that, I can always go start a thread on something I AM interestied in, can't I?

Or, in short, quit ya whinin, boy!

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Frankly, I find it rather funny that some of the best online debates and conversations I've had are taking place on a site where 90% of the members are either concerned or infatuated with the size of their junk.

Who knew?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Normally, I enjoy political debates and discussions and actively participate in them, but the debates/discussions on here lately are about the same thing over and over again. It starts out as a great post then someone bashes someone, and it turns into a petty argument. No thank you lol

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Normally, I enjoy political debates and discussions and actively participate in them, but the debates/discussions on here lately are about the same thing over and over again. It starts out as a great post then someone bashes someone, and it turns into a petty argument. No thank you lol

Politics is all about bashing, it's just that political correctness, in whatever form it's fashionable at any given time, dictates who can bash and who can't. This site is just like the others, mainly determined by American mores and accepted things to be said. For example, I've been dealing with various racisms, but racisms come in all flavours, so the racists bashing me have called me racist, but that's one thing that's good about the internet--I can bash their sorry asses back, and they can't do a friggin' thing but get choleric. No need to be ingenuous about bashing. All the successful pols do it, and they just fool the little childlike types.