stupid politics threads

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So that's where all the welfare checks are going....

No. I was making another analogy referring to half full and half empty reference by using liquor and its respective glassware.

I drink rum and tequila. But I can't afford the expensive shite. I

I don't know who's welfare check goes where...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a huge fan of Frambrois

Nice... sweetness.... got a recipe for you.

Half Framboise, half Frangelico (or other similar nut-based liqueur)... over rocks in a highball glass... splash of cream (half & half).

I promise you..... it will taste like the milk from Crunch Berry cereal....

[p.s. bartended my way through college, paid for booze n' books]

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So that's where all the welfare checks are going....

don't get me started on welfare. does the woman who's husband abandoned her with 2 kids deserve it? sure. does the young girl who made one bad choice and can't find a job cuz she'sdeserv young and inexperienced deserve it? defiinitely.

but it seems like 9 times out of 10 it goes to hoodrats whose lives are one big cycle of spreading their legs for guys that beat them up and don't have jobs.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice... sweetness.... got a recipe for you.

Half Framboise, half Frangelico (or other similar nut-based liqueur)... over rocks in a highball glass... splash of cream (half & half).

I promise you..... it will taste like the milk from Crunch Berry cereal....

[p.s. bartended my way through college, paid for booze n' books]

I can't imagine mixing Framboise with anything. I just want it chilled and to smell that bouquet--but not too often, it needs to be special. Also love Grappz, Poire de Guillaume and the one they were always drinking in Farewell to Arms, the Hemingway, can't remember, think it starts with T. No, it's Strega, that's good too. I had a whole bottle and sometimes put it in a pudding with bananas and cherries.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a huge fan of Frambrois

Isn't that like CHAMBORD? That IS good. I have had that and Frangelico and cream in a shot. They call it NUTS and BERRIES shots. Those are good.

I think that the Framboise is mainly a raspberry liqueur, though. But since you are Mademoiselle Rouge...it is understandable for all things red. :smile:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
There wouldn't be any black racists if there weren't white racists.

CUNT is an empowering word. Jodie Foster says it. When it rolls off of her tongue and into my ear...it is like Copland's Appalachian Spring. Music to my ears. When you say it to Ann Coulter's face, she just smiles and her Adam's apple bobs. Urban drag queens in Chicago say it and leaves fall off Oak trees.

Vote for McCain. I don't care really. Let the Republicans take care of that mess Bush made.

Ah...so this means as long as there is equity in hate speech between races and genders, slurs have a double-entendre of hate and empowerment? It's not a rationalization, it's enlightenment, Zoe. :rolleyes: Are we still trying to sell this argument?

Go back to Queen's "U-N-I-T-Y" about hearing men call women a "bitch" or a "ho" like it's powerful - bleh, and we've evolved "cunt" in our vocabulary of "props." Cause it's worked so well with how brothas can call one another "nigga"

... it's okay invisi, you still my favorite "cracker."

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't that like CHAMBORD? That IS good. I have had that and Frangelico and cream in a shot. They call it NUTS and BERRIES shots. Those are good.

I think that the Framboise is mainly a raspberry liqueur, though. But since you are Mademoiselle Rouge...it is understandable for all things red. :smile:

Nuts and Berries... thank you. Chambord is better, but since M.Rogue has 3 cases of Framboise at her disposal.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Framboise is one of the clear colourless eaux de vie, which has the most wonderful bouquet of raspberries you can find. Now that we've got it straight that it's the Chambord, I see what you are talking about, and it would not work to mix Framboise or any of the eaux de vie, they are the most special of all the cordials that come from fruit, and infinitely more beautiful than raspberry brandies that are coloured, etc. (at least for drinking straight, because the bouquet is literally magical the way it is like being in a raspberry garden while being clear as water). The pear eau de vie, Poire de Guillaume, is even more expensive than Framboise, when I've looked at it, and Grappa still more so, but they are all very special and rare flavours that should be used only occasionally (IMO)

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah...so this means as long as there is equity in hate speech between races and genders, slurs have a double-entendre of hate and empowerment? It's not a rationalization, it's enlightenment, Zoe. :rolleyes: Are we still trying to sell this argument?

Go back to Queen's "U-N-I-T-Y" about hearing men call women a "bitch" or a "ho" like it's powerful - bleh, and we've evolved "cunt" in our vocabulary of "props." Cause it's worked so well with how brothas (and in Quentin Tarantino films and screenplays but limited to just his work.) can call one another "nigga"

... it's okay invisi, you still my favorite "cracker."

I never said that there was equity in hate speech. I never created any of the derogatory words used to demean anyone's race, creed, social standing, gender, religious creed, and/or disability. Or any criterion for that matter.

If I had created hate speech words, I would have copyrighted and trademarked them all. As least, I would be rich enough to control the people's use of those words. THAT would be equity in hate speech. But all those words of hate (or endearment) are of the public domain. And people will use them as they will.

Zoe73, I decline in being your favorite "cracker" :rolleyes: but I will be your favorite internet bud.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I should have been more specific since framboise can translate into several types of adult beverages

Lindemans - Framboise

Yes, because that's the word for raspberry in French. But still usually refers to the clear eau de vie unless you say otherwise. While we're at it, do be sure to try the eau de vie if you get a chance, as it's one of the great pleasures of life.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I should have been more specific since framboise can translate into several types of adult beverages

Lindemans - Framboise

A raspberry beer served in a champagne flute? :eek:

Okay, I have heard it all.

That's cool. I am going to try one of those at a bar [If I can find FRAMBOISE (Lindeman)]

It had better be good. I have had SWEETWATER ALE BLUE--A blueberry beer and I was dissatisfied. But I am not much of a beer drinker but I will try it.

Last edited:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A raspberry beer served in a champagne flute? :eek:

Okay, I have heard it all.

That's cool. I am going to try one of those at a bar [If I can find FRAMBOISE (Lindeman)]

It had better be good. I have had SWEETWATER ALE BLUE--A blueberry beer and I was dissatisfied. But I am not much of a beer drinker but I will try it.

There are a lot of flavoured beers, IM, the ones I've heard of are mostly Belgian. They are usually very expensive, and I prefer things like nut Brown Ale from england or really good Draft Guinness if I want a special beer, but I too, drink beer very rarely, maybe 5-6 times a year.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are a lot of flavoured beers, IM, the ones I've heard of are mostly Belgian. They are usually very expensive, and I prefer things like nut Brown Ale from england or really good Draft Guinness if I want a special beer, but I too, drink beer very rarely, maybe 5-6 times a year.

I have had GUINNESS. I can't drink that. I ended up giving it to my boyfriend. He loves GUINNESS. It tastes like a loaf of pumpernickel bread.

I have had FOSTER'S Lager Oil Cans. Whoo. That is something that will put you out. I also have had SAPPORO Japanese Beer. That is similar in taste to FOSTER'S. And SAPPORO has a really pretty aluminum can...with the skewed bevels.

There is a place in Asheville I can go and see about getting a Lindeman's Framboise. They sell lots of imported type stuff. I will buy one and see if it is kosher. :smile:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Marley, that V sign in your avatar is considered very rude in some countries. Just letting u know.. Yes, Marley is indeed a legend. One love.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had GUINNESS. I can't drink that. I ended up giving it to my boyfriend. He loves GUINNESS. It tastes like a loaf of pumpernickel bread.

I have had FOSTER'S Lager Oil Cans. Whoo. That is something that will put you out. I also have had SAPPORO Japanese Beer. That is similar in taste to FOSTER'S. And SAPPORO has a really pretty aluminum can...with the skewed bevels.

There is a place in Asheville I can go and see about getting a Lindeman's Framboise. They sell lots of imported type stuff. I will buy one and see if it is kosher. :smile:

"Draught
Available in a pint, half yard, or pitcher.

Lindemans Framboise (Belgium) [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lindemans Framboise is a clean, natural-tasting lambic with undertones of fresh raspberries and a wonderful aroma. "[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: http://www.ashevillebiergarden.com/BeerMenu.html#anchor_245[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I will go there and try a pint of Lindeman's Framboise. But not today--it is Sunday. Maybe for the up coming weekend.

[/FONT]