stupid pubic hair question

suaige: I have a new african american roomie and was in the bathroom he normally uses the other day and thought man, he has really tightly curled pubes. Then I realized they may be the hair from his head.

Then I had this thought. the hair on my haid is straigt but my pubes as I think is normal for a caucasian are rather curly. With black people normally having rather curly hair anyway. Is it the same down stairs or more so or what?

bigyella: I can only tell from experience..I had a black lover a while back he had tight curly pubes on the short side and I don't think he trimmed them as the hair on his ass was short and tight also....on the otherr side of the coin I'm white with staight hair and straight pubes

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Well, generalizations sometimes get us in trouble. I'm black and I can't really say what all black guy's pubes are like. That's kind of like asking me if all black guys have a large penis. I do have curly pubes, and I do have a large penis, but I can't say anything for anyone else. Now, I'll tell you that I think the answer to your quesiton is like all questions of race and physical charecteristics. I think there's a bit of variety in every aspect of every race.

I would wager that quite a lot of black guys have dense curly pubic hair, but I'm sure there are exceptions.

My pubes grow very thick and very curly, as does the hair on my head, but I'm doing the clean shaven bald-headed thing, so you wouldn't know.

I had more pictures in the gallery with pubes, but I uploaded new ones in which I shaved. Here is a link to a picture from before I shaved, the only one I have left on my system. Hope I helped to answer your question.

kudo451: Well as a black man I have to agree with 8strong8long. Generalizations when it comes to race are exactly what get people in trouble. Pretty much every guy in my family is of the straighter pube persuation. Yet, though my family tend to be darker people, we do have a lot of native-american in the lines.

Nevertheless, based on my experience with men, I would say that curly pubes are much more common to black men then they are to other races. But every race has its naturally curly pubic hair exceptions. Its rarest though in Asian men. But this is just my personal experience. [damn, you gotta suck a lot of cocks to know this much about pubes! Talk about your TMI situations!]
lol

dana2000: I have curly tight pubes and I'm black, ha ha.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Reverse the question: Do Chinese guys have really straight pubes? Only those with a fondness for the cut sleeve know for sure.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suaige,

YOU might be surprised. Many "african americans"( in the native born american sense) here in the USA are of mixed heritage and their hair as other parts reflect this. Just as some individuals may have hair of a number of different sorts togther in one head of hair there too may be variations in their hair in other places. There are many with totally curly hair but there are others with an all american assortment.

naughty

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pubic hair is differnent on evey male that is just how god made us some are straight son are curly or short and can also be long why do we have hair there anyway

tradex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well im from New Zealand and my experiences with samoan men is that they have very coarse tight curly pube im white and mine are just curly hahaha

jlmchq

Expert Member
Media
I found a website that features nude pics of men from Jamaica, the one thing that stands out about almost every single guy (except for their huge endowments) is their pubic hair--it is very short, tightly cured, sparse, and patchy looking. There is something about Jamaican men that makes their pubic hair very sparse and minimal. I know some black guys here in the US have pubic hair just like their Jamaican counterparts, but some black guys here have fuller, thicker, and longer pubic hair.

Attachments