Stupid question

soojimmy: I would like to know one thing. I'm usually mostly into getting blown, and I've been letting people do this to me now and then, without using a condom. Since I'm healthy and the one that's being blown, is there any chance at all of me getting a sexually transmitted disease?? I mean could hiv be transmitted from mouth to penis? Very thankful for replies...

Javierdude22: Saliva (if that's how you spell it) has too little of the HIV virus to infect anyone with. But I'm not a wizz on this.

I do know that the head of a penis can very easily pick up a virus because of the very thin skin layer (or somthing).

Things would change if the person you were with had a small, open wound on their mouth.

Still, you can think you are afe, but have you ben tested? You can think your healthy now, and still be infected and therefore infect others. The other people have a lot biggr chance of being infected, so I would worry about that as well.

mindseye: With specific regard to HIV, the risk of infection by receiving oral sex is very low. With regard to other STDs, though, the risk is much greater. In particular, herpes and gonorrhea are contagious from mouth to penis.

(Documentation: http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/faq2.asp)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
About HIV, the risk is apparently only one-tenth that of coitus and one-thirteenth that of pedication on the insertive side. On the receptive side, that's one-tenth and one-fiftieth respectively. And don't worry about cunnilingus.

bigboybaltazar: There are clinical evidence tht HIV has been transmitted orally through an HIV infected oral receptive to an HIV negative oral insertives sexual activity. This is unlikely, much more unlikely than in the revers scenario.

Still the most contagious practices are blood transfusion or usage of blood products taken from and HIV infected person, from mother to child during birth, sharing needles, anal intercourse, vaginal intercourse, brestfeeding and through the eyes by drops of blood or sperm.

Faircrest: Not a stupid question at all. You probably should be more worried at catching Herpes than HIV. If someone has the oral form of herpes, and goes down on you, you may contract the genital form of herpes.

Atleast, I believe that is the way it goes. Anyone else heard this also?

Ken

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
That's just what I said. Receptive's always more dangerous. Actually, a blowjob or a handjob looks very attractive in the age of AIDS.