Stupid Sexuality/Sexual Preference Question Of The Day

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

If a man who has previously only had sex with women. Discovers via the help of a strap-on and analingus from a female that he enjoys ass play.

Does this make him gay or bi-sexual? :confused:
    I say he is just a straight man who likes ass play.

However if the same man goes through a dating drought and while his dildos feel great, decides he really needs to be fucked. So he goes to a shemale bar where he strokes and gets stroked and ends up going home with one of the 'ladies' there. Once back at her place she proceeds to fuck his ass like she owes him money and he loves it. He in turn fucks her and all partys involved are now sexually sated and happy. He now thinks this is great! I can just do shemales until the right woman comes along who will fuck me with a strap-on.

Is the guy still 100% straight? :confused:
    I say he is either bi or gay.

2. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

At what point did he step across the line of straight-hood? When he makes out with the shemales? When the shemale fucks his ass? When he discovers that he loves it?

3. Principessa

Gold Member

There was no making out. He already knew he was gonna love it.

I know you think it's just silly semantics; but to some people these things make a difference. I maintain his AFF ad should no longer say 100% straight; because he isn't. If I found out my bf's last girlfriend was a shemale I would have to leave him.

4. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

I wouldn't necessarily say it's silly semantics, but I'm not sure it's anything really meaningful, either.

My feeling is that these things pretty much come down to what people choose to call themselves. As for the guy in question, if he would happily give up his tranny sex-fests for a real female with a strap-on, it doesn't make much sense to call him "gay," does it?

And how would he feel about sex with a non-tranny male? If that's a complete no go, is he even "bi"?

I think you can best describe him (and a lot of guys like him) by saying: He would prefer his sexual partners to be female. However, he really likes penis. And now he faces the challenge of bringing these two seemingly contradictory facts together so as to have a satisfactory sex life.

5. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

That actually happened to a friend of mine, when she heard a message from said shemale on his answering machine.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Okay, I guess . . .

He has no interest in anything without boobs even if they are silicone. So I guess you are correct, gay isn't an option.

A non-tranny male? You mean a real man?:tongue: As of now that is not an option for him. The fact he craves a cock up his ass is what makes him bi. :rolleyes: :duh: I thought that was obvious. :tongue:

Ass play is one thing, the she-male thing is what brings his sexuality into question. I know of straight men that love being pegged; but would just as soon cut off their right arm as be fucked by a man or a shemale. These men are 100% straight. The acquaintance I have described is not.

7. erratic

Gold Member

Trans women are women. He's straight.

8. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    the label is just so played out I wish it would be forgotten. If a man sucks a cock once he's gay for life. Isn't that bull shit. If a women kisses a girl its normal. More freaking bull shit. People are People and its not really anyones business to label them at all. Hell I'd just want to have sex at this point and I wouldn't care who it was that wanted to have sex with me it's gonna happen what ever you call it.

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Why?

10. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

well, she was right

a bit on the stupid side
    (question, that is)

11. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what if you found out your bf's last gf wasn't a gf at all, but was a bf?
    would you really dump him if you truly loved him?

12. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I fully agree, speaking as a male.

Good points, labels cause so much trouble and guilt and as quoted " who's business is it anyway ? ".

Interesting question killerb.

13. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Idk, he likes stuff in his ass, he found a "woman" who has the equipment and enthusiasm to give him butt sex, rather than a "real" woman just experimenting on occasion, and he desires the female form--so I say not gay.

In fact, I'm going with 100% straight, as the transgender woman's greater identity is female, and the penis is just a bonus. :shrug:

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Here's the test...

At some point, after being with a tranny or several with real cocks, he may have the option to go back to a normal girl who is willing to strap on for him...

He may decide he prefers the tranny, now that he has had the best of both worlds ( woman with a cock )- in which case he's a man who like women and also likes a real cock....
    That is bisexual. Especially if he enjoys sucking off the tranny.

If he opts for the real woman and bids adieu to tranny sex, then he isn't really into the cock, just the penetration, in which case it is, as suggested, Just a guy getting his jollies in any way that he can.

However--- I still maintain that, genetically, ALL males are PANsexual to some degree, dictated by their circumstances and experience.

If horny enough, Men will fuck the knothole in a fence. ... it don't make them vegetarians.

Testosterone is a powerful thing... and it drives men to sexual activity the way a pile driver drives piles.

The only real difference is mental... how COMFORTABLE are they with unusual sexual activities?

Men who claim they would NEVER take it in the ass have never taken it in the ass...

If they did, a dozen times or so, they probably would come to like it because it DOES feel good...
    Hell, just about ANYTHING sexually stimulating feels good and CAN be enjoyed...

I have no problem with labels other than the inaccurate application of them.

The label that never seems to fit is "100% STRAIGHT"... I know lots of guys who CLAIM it...
    while obsessively fondling their own cock to movies chock full of the biggest dicks filling their screen....

In Roman times, guys who ONLY wanted guys were rare... but guys fucking and sucking other guys was accepted pretty much as mere biological convenience. That is, the Romans did not take sex between men seriously...
    It was better than knocking up random women....

In my own youth, I routinely sucked off several guys who considered themselves perfectly straight. They simply saw me as a much better alternative to masturbation.

This early experience has not prevented me from having two perfectly normal hetero marriages...

Straight is simple a matter of opportunity....Being "100% Straight" simply implies a lack of alternative experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted