Stupid Spoiled Whore

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by simcha, Nov 6, 2007.

1. simcha

Gold Member

Stupid Spoiled Whore

Why are Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Lindsay Lohan celebrities? What have they done? They have no talent. They're vile, nasty, and crazy. Maybe I'm just jealous. :tongue:

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

The clip wouldn't play for me, but I think I already know...

I loved a quote I heard a couple of years back; I don't remember who said it, but it was about paris hilton.

"Why is she a celebrity? She's famous for being famous."

I think that just about sums it up. She's famous because she's in the tabloids, and she's in the tabloids because she's famous. No talent, no beauty, no sense, no personality, no accomplishments. The only thing she has is daddy's money.

3. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

It makes it hard for real talented women to do things because Hollywood can be very shallow. Yeah I like filmmaking and music but I am going to have a hell of a time trying to get there.

Those celebs They are boring to watch there is nothing new about them. Custody battles, drugs, DUI's, trash talk, money etc... it doesn't matter anymore. If people would stop paying attention to them they would die out like yesterday's fads.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

They're young, beautiful, rich trainwrecks. Everybody's fascinated by trainwrecks.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. You hit the nail on the head. Bad news sells. Its sad but its the truth.:cool:

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

very old episode, but a pretty good one.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think they remain famous because of the stuff they do that lands them in the tabloids - people love celebrity gossip.

I used to want to have a life like Paris Hilton's, but I really don't want to do the tabloid-fodder stuff... (I wouldn't mind having that much money though!)

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'm sick to death of 'celebrities', we're force fed news and tv featuring people whose only claim to fame was that they were losers on big brother, what next you get your fifteen minutes of fame for farting in a novel and amusing way?

9. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Lindsay Lohan was a child-star, Britney was fuckin Hot! (and had a couple of quite decent songs) and Paris Hilton is an heiress.
    Everyone loves an heiress!

10. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think a lot of these "celebrities" do stuff to land themselves in the tabloids because they are attention whores. They don't seem to care that the "attention" is negative, just as long as there is attention.

I myself don't understand this because I'd be devastated if I got that kind of attention. I like positive attention, but not negative.

Also, the general public eats this stuff up because it's a distraction from the problems in their own lives. Unfortunately, we have people knowing more about what is going on with Britney Spears and Paris Hilton than they know about what is going on in serious world news that could actually affect their lives. (I confess that I'm probably in the same situation myself, though...) It's pretty bad when we have more people voting for the next American Idol than we have voting for president! :eek: (and I am NOT in that situation - I've voted in every presidential election since I was old enough to vote, but I've never voted for American Idol - although I have watched it...)

11. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Lohan was kind of cute when she was and little starlet, but that ship has sailed.

Britney was always way overrated. I'd have fucked her when she was 17, sure, but most 17 year old girls are hot. That's nothing even remotely exceptional. She's very plain looking (at best) and without loads of makeup, hours of photoshop retouches, and daily visits from her personal trainer, this becomes obvious. Her music has always completely sucked ass, she had one vaguely catchy single, but after that all her shit sounds the same. Her success will always be a mystery to me.

Paris Hilton... fuck her. Not literally. though that's not stopping anybody.

Tara Reid & Christina Aguilera, also mentioned in the linked South Park episode I think... Tara is reasonably attractive and not the worst actress in the world, I don't have a problem with her. Christina I always personally thought was much sexier and loads more talented than her fellow Mouseketeers and I've got a lot more respect for her and her body of work than I do any of her contemporaries. Justin Timberlake is okay, but distinguished mostly for being less overrated than his ex.

Draft saved Draft deleted