style of circumcision

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
baseball99 said:
i posted a long reply and then my computer spazzed and i refuse to waste my time and retype it
It's just as well. You've got a good mind for memorization, but lack the faculty for making meaning.

But what the hell, I'm feeling generous. What is the answer to the following question?

The foreskin is highly innervated. What do you suppose it is doing there on the end of the sex organ?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok move this thread, elswhere
This is no longer adressing the original question.

It is not necesary, because this topic has already been canvassed more than once in other threads. I'm a little sick of it already.
The lady asked a question - to other ladies in fact. If you don't have something to contribute, if you already contributed, post your screeds in a new topic specifically about what you would like to post.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
It's just as well. You've got a good mind for memorization, but lack the faculty for making meaning.

really? well every single one of my patients seems to think differently so your opinion means about as much as a cows opinion.....aka a moo point

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MattBrick said:
This is no longer adressing the original question.

It is not necesary, because this topic has already been canvassed more than once in other threads. I'm a little sick of it already.
The lady asked a question - to other ladies in fact. If you don't have something to contribute, if you already contributed, post your screeds in a new topic specifically about what you would like to post.

agreed.....

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I just posted some (not very impressive:) pictures of my penis when it is soft
Maybe it will give you an idea of what I was talking about in my post earlier on this thread

Matt

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MattBrick said:
This is no longer adressing the original question. // The lady asked a question - to other ladies in fact.
Later he posted ...
Hey, I just posted some (not very impressive:) pictures of my penis when it is soft
I love self-contradictions.:wink:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
baseball99 said:
nanananananananananana i would believe you if people who "fight for the rights of infants....."
Later ...
first i dont believe i was talking to you.....
I'd say "peoble who 'fight for the rights of infants'..." is broad enough allow J. to retort. Thank you J.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
baseball99 said:
really? well every single one of my patients seems to think differently so your opinion means about as much as a cows opinion.....aka a moo point
Just moo when you answer the question then. Are you a veterinarian?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what Steve was talking about. I can say that his was definitely was off topic again, even if mine apeared to contradict a previous post somehow.

To Clarify:

I posted the pictures in response to the post. The question relates to partial circumcision vs standard. (BTW, according to the mother, there is no condidering not circumcising at all in the question, as that avenue, while preferable, has been tried and exhausted) I guess I (with a lot of other guys)
could fall in to the category of "minimally circumcised" I wanted to mention my experience, and show a visual example of what it is like. My pictures are to clarify what I was talking about in an earlier post on the thread, specifically about my having more skin on one side. As I grew up, it evened out, and I think it looks pretty ok :) When it is hard, you can't tell, except if you are pulling on the skin. I am much shyer about my penis in front of other guys in real life, than online, but if I'm ever in a setting where I am changing/showering in a crowd, I just kind of tuck it up, and then I look "normal" "loose cut" soft too.

Matt

PS to the originator of the thread. I hope you have found this site helpful.
I think we'd love to hear how everything went with your little boy.
It would be common courtesy for the members to show respect for whatever -your- decision is, of course.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MattBrick said:
I'm not sure what Steve was talking about.
Matt, I misunderstood the purpose of your picture uploads and the related post and I'm sorry about that mistake. You should be well aware of the contentiousness on both sides of the battlefield. I was in "combat mode" and shouldn't have been.

Bad news: kimwinter isn't a Gold Member.
PS to the originator of the thread. I hope you have found this site helpful. I think we'd love to hear how everything went with your little boy. It would be common courtesy for the members to show respect for whatever -your- decision is, of course.
I will respect her decision but others on both sides won't.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SteveHd said:
Matt, I misunderstood the purpose of your picture uploads and the related post and I'm sorry about that mistake. You should be well aware of the contentiousness on both sides of the battlefield. I was in "combat mode" and shouldn't have been.

Bad news: kimwinter isn't a Gold Member.I will respect her decision but others on both sides won't.

Why not let this thread die a quick death. The OP has not been back. This was posted right after the reversing circumcision thread where some complained about being circumcised too tight.
In this thread we have a child to be circumcised and she wants a tight circumcision. Hmmmm?

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
Just moo when you answer the question then. Are you a veterinarian?

yeh i entered that combined MD/DO/DVM/DDS/RN/CRNA/JD program.....wow was that a doozey

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I meant the other question. The foreskin is as highly innervated as any tissue on the body (vagina, fingertips, lips). What do you suppose it is doing there on the business end of the penis?