Status
Not open for further replies.

kaydan Bryan

Admired Member
Media
I was in that room tonight too and from what I saw the mod kept telling people Suave was in a bad mood and to not make requests for things that wasn’t in the tip menu. Suave was off the rails tonight because their mod even said they had to make tips so they would see their messages that people were complaining about Suaves attitude.

Maybe I didn’t see everything but from what I saw personally and what I’m reading and what I’m seeing in videos from tonight Suave really was being an asshole towards Bedrock constantly swatting him away and at one point he told him not to breathe in his ear and screamed at him not to touch him. Maybe the mod just called him out on it too many times or something and he didn’t want other people backing them up or he couldn’t handle being called out on his childish behavior overall.
I don't remember the mod tipping but idk but I know that they seemed to be really annoying and demanding things before. I definitely think he was doing way too much but am giving the benefit of the doubt just because this has never happened before and even though his attitude was poor he was still at least doing something rather than just cutting off the stream. He seemed fine at the start so maybe something happened but I do hope it was just a bad day. But oh well what are we gonna do about it now

X

xVix

I don't remember the mod tipping but idk but I know that they seemed to be really annoying and demanding things before

I personally with my own eyes saw 2 tips from their mod right when everything went to hell that were for 1 token each which were obviously the mod trying to get their attention. They made no demands other than to say check the PM over and over because Suave truly was out of hand like a child throwing a tantrum. To sit there say they were annoying and demanding things before isn’t right or fair because tonight they were doing neither of those things and I was a personal witness to that. It’s terrible how people can continue to attack others who were wrongfully attacked to begin with without knowing the whole story!

Reactions: Jeffday5928

kaydan Bryan

Admired Member
Media
I personally with my own eyes saw 2 tips from their mod right when everything went to hell that were for 1 token each which were obviously the mod trying to get their attention. They made no demands other than to say check the PM over and over because Suave truly was out of hand like a child throwing a tantrum. To sit there say they were annoying and demanding things before isn’t right or fair because tonight they were doing neither of those things and I was a personal witness to that. It’s terrible how people can continue to attack others who were wrongfully attacked to begin with without knowing the whole story!
To me I thought they were annoying but that's my personal opinion and from what I read and saw people agreed. I'm not disagree that he was acting childish but at the end of the day this isn't something that is super normal from him and in real life isn't a big deal cuz they still did do what they were tipped for. I'm just here to enjoy cams and get clip so since the stream is over i'll leave this in the past.

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! I hope he was not mad because people prefered Taylor Swift than Miley Cirus. But something that cannot be denied is that Suave was rubbing Bed's cock for dear life. I think he wants it but ot would be possible that Bed didn't because he didn't get hard when Suave did that.:joy:

X

xVix

To me I thought they were annoying but that's my personal opinion and from what I read and saw people agreed.

people also agreed to lynch mobs and the salem witch hunts, doesn’t mean everyone was right.

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think suave is having a hard time coming to terms with his sexuality
Possibly. And I think Bedrock already did it because the way he looks at Suave is like so into him and hungry like a wolf and it is always funny how he tries to grab Suave's head and then how this swats it. I think these guys are honest and enjoying what they are doing, but it was uncomfortable when people started to label them and order them like they are just whores because some of them tip a lot of tokens. These guys are smoke show and fun when they are relaxed and not being pushed.

Jeffday5928

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think suave is having a hard time coming to terms with his sexuality
I don’t know if anyone else caught when they were talking about Kinsey Scale and how they both were discussing being unsure with where they’d fall... Also, definitely have the screen recording of suave spitting on himself lol. Very interesting/awkward show (compared to the others) to say the least, but bedrock is genuinely such a sweet and nice guy that he makes up for whatever drama there may be.. he’s seriously the best!

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll just say that these guys are straight........................ to be gay if they keep doing these erotic and sexual stuff and if they keep fighting like a couple of boyfriends because it is sure that they only do this between them and like it for the reactions they have. Have you noticed how Bedrock jerks off when sucking Suave and how Suave started to grab Bedrock's big butt when they were making out. That was hot. Oh! And Suave grinding on Bed's cock.

Reactions: Martin19_88

jeanax

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's not forget that Suave is normally a very sweet and fun guy (also very into the kissing, etc!). He was being rude and grumpy yesterday, but there clearly was a reason for it. He really did seem very tired, but that's no excuse of course. Anyway, I love how nice and calm Bedrock stayed the whole time. He made sure the show was still going. I hope this was a one time thing and the next show will be normal again.

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's not forget that Suave is normally a very sweet and fun guy (also very into the kissing, etc!). He was being rude and grumpy yesterday, but there clearly was a reason for it. He really did seem very tired, but that's no excuse of course. Anyway, I love how nice and calm Bedrock stayed the whole time. He made sure the show was still going. I hope this was a one time thing and the next show will be normal again.
Bed is so cute and I dare to say mature because he can bear all Suave's tantrum and still smile at him with so tender eyes. I'll say it: Mr_Bedrock is perfect friend, boyfriend and husband material based on what I can see.

ellex21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone have beds CB account, he mentioned he had one but doesn't use it. I wish he would go solo (or find another buddy) while suaves figures himself out...
Mr_bedrock is his CB user, he did a show the day after the duo show, he said he will do solo shows in the future and he even wants to buy lovense. bed is really a genuine guy and willing to satisfy his viewer.

Reactions: zach brown

red_arroyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mr_bedrock is his CB user, he did a show the day after the duo show, he said he will do solo shows in the future and he even wants to buy lovense. bed is really a genuine guy and willing to satisfy his viewer.
Thanks. Let's follow him (I just did!). Let's show him some love

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that true? Aww they were so cute together doing shows. Such a pity. The way how Bed enjoys kissing Suave was magical, it makes you want to be Suave at that moment. I think they only did this with each other and nobody else; they were their first to each other. I dont believe that their shows are gonna end like that unless Suave moves out. I think I heard that Suave was going to a trip or something.

Reactions: Dynastyman87

ellex21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is that true? Aww they were so cute together doing shows. Such a pity. The way how Bed enjoys kissing Suave was magical, it makes you want to be Suave at that moment. I think they only did this with each other and nobody else; they were their first to each other. I dont believe that their shows are gonna end like that unless Suave moves out. I think I heard that Suave was going to a trip or something.
yes, but i dont think he will quit doing duo shows with suave, i can see bed really care a lot about suave, someone ask where suave was when he did the show and he said suave was at friends house and he also said that he will not talk about suave's personal stuff. i think suave was really dealing with some personal stuff when they did the show. let's just hope that they will be back together. i know the spitting incident was funny/tragic lol. let's just give suave the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.