Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People in this thread are so desperate for them to be gay/bfs :joy:. They are straight, they have said loads of times and their shows have limits. Just by watching bedrock you could tell that if he was gay, he would just say, he's not a shy guy.

Why are you all so eager for them to be gay? If they have said they are straight, they are straight.
Aww, baby. Word means nothing when body language says it all and Bedrock's body language, eyes, hands, mouth and cock spoke volumes. Maybe he didn't say anything for respect to Suave's decision.

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep dreaming :joy:. Bedrock or Suave aren't going to come out and run into your arms.
I never said I want them to run into my arms because I'm speculatung they are not straight. Now you're exaggerating. This is a discussion forum, we can share opinions or speculate either they are true or not. And I'm sure that you have jerked off to their hot shows as well as all of us.

mattymaxx

Sexy Member
Media
I never said I want them to run into my arms because I'm speculatung they are not straight. Now you're exaggerating. This is a discussion forum, we can share opinions or speculate either they are true or not. And I'm sure that you have jerked off to their hot shows as well as all of us.

So they are now a real couple, but maybe in next shows they won't say it. Now they are gonna fuck for sure.

This you speculating?

mattymaxx

Sexy Member
Media
This you speculating?

I'm not gonna fill up this forum with replies, I doubt anyone wants to read them, so this will be my last reply. If you want to continue this, you're welcome to DM me. You can have your opinion, I don't doubt that, but that's not what your saying. Pushing that they are gay, when they have said they are straight, is no different than someone telling you you're straight, in a world that could do with being more accepting.

Reactions: ruffl0v3r

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not gonna fill up this forum with replies, I doubt anyone wants to read them, so this will be my last reply. If you want to continue this, you're welcome to DM me. You can have your opinion, I don't doubt that, but that's not what your saying. Pushing that they are gay, when they have said they are straight, is no different than someone telling you you're straight, in a world that could do with being more accepting.
Yes, tha's me speculating. I said it in those messages quoted by you. I have never changed my opinion in any moment and I'm not gonna DM. So end of this senseless discussion.
A better topic, can you recall any other straight friends doing shows like Suave and Bedrock? I am watching some new guys called David and Trey from Tll0110 and today one of them suck the other's cock. I don't know ir there is a thread about them.

mattymaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, tha's me speculating. I said it in those messages quoted by you. I have never changed my opinion in any moment and I'm not gonna DM. So end of this senseless discussion.
A better topic, can you recall any other straight friends doing shows like Suave and Bedrock? I am watching some new guys called David and Trey from Tll0110 and today one of them suck the other's cock. I don't know ir there is a thread about them.

For money? Yes. But I agree, let's move on.

Not heard of them, but dropped a follow. Maybe should be a thread about straight guys on cam like Suave/Bedrock and David/Trey, they are hard to find (the good, real ones anyway).

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For money? Yes. But I agree, let's move on.

Not heard of them, but dropped a follow. Maybe should be a thread about straight guys on cam like Suave/Bedrock and David/Trey, they are hard to find (the good, real ones anyway).
There are videos of them on rec-tube of the show they did on Tuesday. Maybe there's the part where Trey sucks David.
Also I remember Heychrist1an when He and his friend Michael made out a lot with so passion that they got hard with all that kissing and touching. Anyway I don't know how to make a thread and it's a pity because there's so much material to post.

Reactions: GoldyHawt

Jake Z

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are videos of them on rec-tube of the show they did on Tuesday. Maybe there's the part where Trey sucks David.
Also I remember Heychrist1an when He and his friend Michael made out a lot with so passion that they got hard with all that kissing and touching. Anyway I don't know how to make a thread and it's a pity because there's so much material to post.
what are david/trey's username?

Reactions: BlueKing2208

godchrisevans

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

do you have vids from heychrist1an and michael? I was CRAZY about them, their kissing was so hot
and honestly michael was into christian, I'm 100% sure of that

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trey/David's username is Tll0110; however they just got banned today because the sucking David's cock goal only lasted like 5 seconds and they were tipped 6000 tokens to do it. So pepole reported them. But yesterday after that goal, they did two private shows where they were going to suck each other, cum and probably making out. The buyer of those private shows must know.

Reactions: Jake Z and Asakaboy

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trey/David's username is Tll0110; however they just got banned today because the sucking David's cock goal only lasted like 5 seconds and they were tipped 6000 tokens to do it. So pepole reported them. But yesterday after that goal, they did two private shows where they were going to suck each other, cum and probably making out. The buyer of those private shows must know.
Trey/David's account is unbanned. Probably this weekend they will be on. They created this email: mascstachesandassess@gmail.com.
Maybe it is to plan private shows or who knows.

max watford

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trey/David's account is unbanned. Probably this weekend they will be on. They created this email: mascstachesandassess@gmail.com.
Maybe it is to plan private shows or who knows.
The desperation of some gays to watch 'straight' guys hook up give the whole community a bad name. You literally just said they scammed some dude out of $600, and they're both ugly - why the fuck would anyone want to do a private?

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The desperation of some gays to watch 'straight' guys hook up give the whole community a bad name. You literally just said they scammed some dude out of $600, and they're both ugly - why the fuck would anyone want to do a private?
They didn't scam anyone, the one who paid those 6000 goal was the same person who took them private to suck and do more stuff. The viewers who reported them were people who just gave no more than 100 tokens.
You know what's funny: To think that some people on here got mad because Suaveces spit on his chest pretending that he had cum and then try to cum because he was busted, but prefered to turn off the cam instead.
And I don't find them ugly. You're very superficial and that does give a bad name to the gay "community."

Reactions: Roybal

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Lilpeek88

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Expecting so many pent up energy from both
I'm sure Bedrock is gonna devour Suaves alive. Hope that Suaves gets into the hot action and stop pretending that he doesn't like it. That's the only thing I find obnoxious of their shows. That and that they do damned crazy ticket shows for taking shower and making out in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.