Sub And 2 Dom’s

D

deleted5640931

really into stripping, showing off, and edging my cock to build up huge cumshots. Control my orgasms, message me anytime to tell me to strip and cum on command. Into being forced to take my cock out and cum in my car in public. skype: live:.cid.11b913f73d4d9ad8

really into stripping, showing off, and edging my cock to build up huge cumshots. Control my orgasms, message me anytime to tell me to strip and cum on command. Into being forced to take my cock out and cum in my car in public. skype: live:.cid.11b913f73d4d9ad8
We only make group chats on here. Message of still interested

bound_c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me and @AlextheRedhead are looking for a sub who wants to be controlled by us. Message me and we will create a group and you have to go as we say. We will both control you;) message me if interested

I tried to message you but it said I couldn't because of your privacy settings! I'd love to be a slut for two doms though, sounds amazing!

ohhf444

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello sir(s) i dont know where to message you hope this is right
i would love to be yours to control, im 18 year old love being slutty on cam ;)
let me know :p
my skype is ohhf444

Boykingandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
K

kinky.boi

Hi, cock sucking virgin ...im looking for a descrete online relationship to fulfil my submissive nature... I have an amazing body and big cock to torture... Make me do your worst master/mistress I have toys etc I just need hardcore abuse... Please I beg for the torture... DM Me