Sub For Controlling Dom

• Thread starter deleted10665911
  • Start date
D

deleted10665911

Hey Sir,

30yo UK based sun looking to be controlled daily. Dictate how I exercise, what I eat/drink, what dares/challenges you want me to perform.

kinky sub with Snap Chat/KIK and Skype Sir.

please use me

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
Dear potential Dom,

I am 24 years old university student. I am writing an updated version on my ad hoping I will succeed this time.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a young - if you look young it could be okay - looking Dom into Edging, cum control, Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) or Big Penis Humiliation (BPH) and body worship as main likes. This means that you are confident to share yourself on pics, videos or/and cam. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub, so be fit and don't be afraid to show, I like to see the confidence you have in your body and cock.

SPH/BPH and body worship are not my only likes its what make me go submissive. Here is a list of likes but I am always happy to try or talk about it.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, worship.

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

Pace and kind of relationship

I am potentially looking for a longer term relationship but I don't want to set aside neither my studies nor life. That said I will be committed if I find the right person.

How to contact me:
I would to start on kik suboy97 or Skype Join conversation first but I do also have Skype. When you contact me please specify you are from this ad, your age, sex, location and your cock size. I don't say I want a pic of your cock straight away but I am quite visual so if after chatting a bit we click I do expect to see your cock and body. First we chat and then we see if we could be a match. Sorry to be so decisive.

I do hope you reached the end of this thread and you will contact me. If you are not interested but have ideas on how to improve this ad please let me know.

Dirty_Slave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
im a 21 year old skype slave, searching for a master
im open for anything on cam, love to get completely abused

add me on skype: dirty_slave_boy