Subject: About the exhibition of flaccid penises between men, that is among themselve

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Yoselin, Sep 4, 2006.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Subject: About the exhibition of flaccid penises between men, that is among themselves. (the first time that a man of long flaccid penis is nude in front of another people).

For nobody is a secret that to observe one very long flaccid penis, at any place and any moment, it’s a very Powerful Symbol into the mind of whose see this penis what it attract our attention because it’s excessively long; more of what’s normal or standard… This thing it’s a real fact, all and everybody us have passed for this situation some time, and when we see one very long flaccid penis is like if we’re staying in hypnosis by its cause and at last we only can look and look this long penis during a long moment, moreover I think what to the man what’s the Owner of this long penis, this situation (be observed in his penis) provoke in him a sentiment (feel) as be a god.

I remember that in another Web Site like this, were written one text what said one anecdote about the Mr. Jonah Falcon when he was younger and he was studying at High School, it was the first time that Jonah Falcon was completely naked in front of other men… He (Jonah) undressed in front of his class-mate and all boys what are there present, all they were very much impressed to the see his long flaccid penis, hanging as if it was a pendulum… All they were in silence watching that “Thing” so big.

In those years when Jonah was even a teenager his flaccid penis was of approximately 8 inches of length (20 cms. Long). That penis was too long for a teenager as him, but he had this kind of penis because the Nature give it to him. Jonah says that the sensation of be observed for others persons did feel to him as be God, just in this moment.

I wanted that each of you was narrating how it was the first time that other persons saw you completely naked and they discovered in this moment that you had ones very long flaccid penises.

So long!.

Yoselin.

P.S.: Are there at Internet Jonah Falcon’s free videos where he is showing his big flaccid penis?……. The penis of this mister is really impressive when it’s in flaccid state!!!!… Wow!!… His penis is so beautiful!!, so long!!, so thick!!… In the Past I saw some photos of him… He is really impressive when he is naked!!!, his flaccid penis is of 9,84 inches long (25 cms. long).

I am also looking for free-videos of Mr. Mandingo… Please, information about this!! ("Mandigo" is a man of black skin that has a long penis too)..

If you have all theses videos please give them to me!!!… My Messenger e-mail is: yo_vampiracnida(at)hotmail(dot)com

2. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Holy translate page, Batman. That hurt my brain.

3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, I hope Big Dirigible isn't looking, but... LOL!!! Only because, yes, I honestly laughed out loud when I read your post, Irish! Just a classic! :rofl:

4. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

The real upshot here is that they want free vids and pics of Mandingo and Jonah Falcon

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    First, I never made any comments about the words used, I remarked on Irish's post, which I found HYsterical! Second, I am NOT! This is how vicious rumors get started. :tongue:

7. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

...and a few fleshpiles, too.:wink:

8. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Time for a paddling! :hitit:

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I regulary get stares in the showers at the pool. Does it count, yoselin?

A friend of mine saw me soft AFTER seeing me hard during a masturbation session, but still he was impressed by my penis, which he said to be bigger soft than many others erect.

Draft saved Draft deleted